Speed up uTorrent downloads

Sonar

• Administrator

That's what I'm asking. What do these cards offer? Of course I can handle more connection at a time but at my speed, that I guess will be max 100KB/s if my ISP starts caring, do I really need it?

• Replies 54
  • Views 17.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well if I was you I would probably have the same viewpoint to be honest.. and I would say 'No'...though even at lower speeds some settings can just be better.. and what I mean is when you get into the dedicated card settings.. not more connection necessarily.. and with your connection.. I wouldn't necessarily state that a bunch more connections simultaneously is really going to do anything more than create a bottle-neck. Slower connections like your need some special care care when it comes to changing settings and it has to be done one thing at a time..

• 9 months later...

Anyone found an updated guide laying around? a few more options within utorrent also some things changed.

Edit

Just read up, I Don't know my self what every options does I just pulled info from all over the guides posted and just put them into one, some things are outdated and need updating.

Archived