Program

Guest Fathertime

Guest Fathertime

:lol:

I'm looking for a program called nemetschek allplan metric and photo, does anyone know where i can find a copy of this program?

• Replies 13
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:lol:

I'm looking for a program called nemetschek allplan metric and photo, does anyone know where i can find a copy of this program?

there is a search engine called google

:lol:  ;)  that's cold bb

no wasnt trying to be. i google it and i saw what im guessing he wanted. but im not going to link it, not knowing what it was or the site. didnt want to get into trouble for spam or such.

Guest Fathertime
there is a search engine called google

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I did Google it, couldn't find the program. I've searched for it on Bearshare and Limewire, but it always came up as a trojan. I'm looking for a program that will allow me to make changes to a document, such as school transcripts and such, do you know of any programs that will allow me to make such changes.

Guest tensegg

erm, its in the link above, but that programme is for making floor plans, not sure how making floorplans connects to editing school transcripts etc :lol: Post what file formats do you want to edit, and I'm sure someone will point you to the correct prog for the job. ;)

Guest Fathertime

I have the transcript and I've scanned it, but the program I have allows me to remove the existing text, but when I put the new text in, I cannot line it up.I'm new at this, so forgive my ignorance. The file format in this case is in TIF format.

I guess it's an image editor or photo editor to make these changes.

Guest tensegg

well if its text, a text editor will be better than an image editor.

You could just copy and paste all of the text into notepad, and then edit it from there. Or grab a copy of MS word and use that for more advanced editing. Theres probably some formatting in the file thats causing the problems with lining up the text, pasting all of the text into another prog should hopefull remove that and make things a bit easier. :lol:

I added your last post to your previous one, you can use the edit button to add to or ammend your post, rather than quoting yourself and posting again. ;)

Guest Fathertime
well if its text, a text editor will be better than an image editor.

You could just copy and paste all of the text into notepad, and then edit it from there. Or grab a copy of MS word and use that for more advanced editing.  Theres probably some formatting in the file thats causing the problems with lining up the text, pasting all of the text into another prog should hopefull remove that and make things a bit easier.  ^_^

I added your last post to your previous one, you can use the edit button to add to or ammend your post, rather than quoting yourself and posting again.  ^_^

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I had tried using MS word and got nothing but garbage as well as using notepad, same thing. I think maybe it's the format that I'm using. I'll continue and see what happens..thx for your help. if anybody else has any ideas..or know of software..would appreciate the help.

Guest Fathertime
It might help if you tell us what exactly are you trying to do?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I scanned a copy of my school transcript and used a program that came with the scanner to remove the text, but to input the text is the problem.

I have to add some credits to it. It looks like a spreadsheet format, but i'm unable to use MS Excel on it. I can easily remove all text but to add the new text to it is not easy. It will not line up properly. I just want to redo my transcript with the new info. Most programs will allow you to input text and then move it around so it fits properly. They are small boxes (like a grid) where you have to input the info. The program i have allows me to put in text, but it won't allow me to line up text so it sits in the grids properly.

Guest Fathertime
your ganna have to use photoshop or something, it's most likely an image file :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thx..I'll give that a try..

Archived