EDIT: NOD32 FIX working

Guest justice4all

Guest justice4all

here i am with yet another problem, sorry all for being a pain but the NOD FIX isnt working anymore on my pc. I tried installing the 2.51.8 version with the FIX (1.9) and it said that it has 30 days left. I then got tired of re-installing and uninstalling that version so I tried the last version(2.50.25), and tried NOD FIX 1.8, no luck. Now I have left it with version 2.50.25 and NOD FIX 1.9.

btw, I installed it the right way. And it is running in the scheduler/planner.

1. Install NOD32 2.x. Check "Set update parameters later" to get past the password screen during the commercial installation. DO NOT RESTART AFTER INSTALLING!

2. Install NOD32 FiX.

3. Now restart your computer.

what the :party: ? :dance2:

• Replies 12
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

uninstall the fix, uninstall nod32, reboot your pc, reinstall nod32, then the fix, reboot again :dance2:

did you happen to disable multiple user support somehow? btw, what OS are you using? :rolleyes:

is he putting the fix inside the same folder as nod32 is in?

and is he allowing the fix to happen at starup?

good point, it HAS to be installed to the same folder as nod32 :frusty:

but i doubt startup matters, that's actually handled by the nod32 schedular (so it's fixing itself) :rolleyes: ...unless he deletes those every install :rolleyes:

good point, it HAS to be installed to the same folder as nod32 :frusty:

but i doubt startup matters, that's actually handled by the nod32 schedular (so it's fixing itself) :rolleyes: ...unless he deletes those every install :rolleyes:

i meant like spy sweeper and s&d having a popup at the start to allow it in the startup. base on what other software he is using, he might ignore it or such. my s&d popup is unreadable, its not the full size its supose to be, but i know what to click on) firewalls might do that too. in za one could site it to not even see the popups.

like i said tho, it doesn't use the basic startup methods, so it won't be detected like that. it adds a few entries to the schedular of nod32 (nod32 runs the fix, not windows) :rolleyes:

LemonHead2089

works perfect here! I switched to NOD32 today from Norton to see how it goes ;)

Guest justice4all

re: using XP sp2 here, i installed it to the right folder, nod32kui is running at start-up.

multiple user support?......?

multiple user support is what give you the 'log off' and 'switch users' options in windows. i doubt that's the problem tho...

try running nod32fix.reg manually, nod32 folder, and see if it works :lol:

Guest justice4all

EDIT: got tired of the startup time of ZoneLabs Security Suite, changed ^_^ once again to NOD32, GOT IT WORKIN...(dont ask how ^_^ ) 16716173 days left

btw, changed to ZoneLabs Firewall 6.0.631.003, heaps better startup!

Archived