alt.binz 0.25.0

shought

alt.binz is a powerful binary newsreader, for downloading and managing articles from Usenet. Checking the downloaded files, auto unpausing missing PAR2 blocks, repairing, and finally unraring them, are just a few options in this utility. Various usenet search engines fully supported, browsing groups, searching for files and importing them for download, has never been easier.

Changelog & Homepage

Download

• Replies 13
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FrontPaged B)

won't be closed

has anyone found out the direct dl links which allow us to dl the other ver ?

FrontPaged B)

won't be closed

has anyone found out the direct dl links which allow us to dl the other ver ?

Guess you have to donate for that...

not really i do believe that there is still a back door on that site and eventually i will find it

not really i do believe that there is still a back door on that site and eventually i will find it

Hehe, good luck B)

how much do you really have to pay to be able to dl more of this ?

how much do you really have to pay to be able to dl more of this ?

I think anything goes... Not like 2 cents but i guess a dollar or 2 will do?

I'll give it it a try sinse not having bothered in a while.

...I've got a strong feeling I'll be going back to GrabIt. B)

just curious as to what you can dl with this?

Almost everything, you can download from Newsgroups, but you have to purchase an account for Newsgroups first.

Escobarretje

It's an almost free thing. Just donate what ever you like and you will be able to download the software! I didn't donate, but have the latest version for you guys. Found it on usenet, it's not an installer so the best is to install 0.25 and than just overwrite the files in here. Will upload it now. ^_^

EDIT: Ok here is what to do:

download 0.25 and install. link is: http://www.altbinz.net/?page=downloadz&show_id=32

Then download the latest version 0.27.1 here: PM me for link

Just overwrite the altbinz.exe, changelog.txt and lang folder. Then just start it, it's version 0.27.1, latest one (0.27.2) isn't on the internet, will come soon i think :D

It's an almost free thing. Just donate what ever you like and you will be able to download the software! I didn't donate, but have the latest version for you guys. Found it on usenet, it's not an installer so the best is to install 0.25 and than just overwrite the files in here. Will upload it now. ^_^

EDIT: Ok here is what to do:

download 0.25 and install. link is: http://www.altbinz.net/?page=downloadz&show_id=32

Then download the latest version 0.27.1 here: PM me for link

Just overwrite the altbinz.exe, changelog.txt and lang folder. Then just start it, it's version 0.27.1, latest one (0.27.2) isn't on the internet, will come soon i think :D

Thanks for the help palborindt!

Archived