shought

• Replies 84
  • Views 20.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gratz!

You already build everything?

Everything works the way it should?

Didn't build it myself :lmao: Just picked the parts. Everything works great except for one minor issue... Sometimes, like once in every 5-10 boots, the computer will just not boot up after the Windows XP boot screen. The van(which should go to 30% after that, the video card fan) will keep blowing at 100% and i just see a black screen. The HD-activity LED(i think it's that) is on all the time, so not blinking but consistently. Anyone ever had a problem like this? I think the problem is software related, but it might be the hardware too, if it is then i'll have to return it and have it fixed, which will cost me a week or so... ;)

• 3 weeks later...
Didn't build it myself :mellow: Just picked the parts. Everything works great except for one minor issue... Sometimes, like once in every 5-10 boots, the computer will just not boot up after the Windows XP boot screen. The van(which should go to 30% after that, the video card fan) will keep blowing at 100% and i just see a black screen. The HD-activity LED(i think it's that) is on all the time, so not blinking but consistently. Anyone ever had a problem like this? I think the problem is software related, but it might be the hardware too, if it is then i'll have to return it and have it fixed, which will cost me a week or so... :dance:

Maybe something isn't connected the way it should be, or there is a minor problem.

I know I had once a problem when building a rig. My rig wouldn't boot up, the HD-acitivity LED was on all the time, and the monitor said there was no signal.

I know how, but the CPU was broken and I had to buy a new one.

Didn't build it myself :dance2: Just picked the parts. Everything works great except for one minor issue... Sometimes, like once in every 5-10 boots, the computer will just not boot up after the Windows XP boot screen. The van(which should go to 30% after that, the video card fan) will keep blowing at 100% and i just see a black screen. The HD-activity LED(i think it's that) is on all the time, so not blinking but consistently. Anyone ever had a problem like this? I think the problem is software related, but it might be the hardware too, if it is then i'll have to return it and have it fixed, which will cost me a week or so... :dance2:

Maybe something isn't connected the way it should be, or there is a minor problem.

I know I had once a problem when building a rig. My rig wouldn't boot up, the HD-acitivity LED was on all the time, and the monitor said there was no signal.

I know how, but the CPU was broken and I had to buy a new one.

The strange thing is, it doesn't happen all the time. It hasn't happened for over 4 days now :wacko: So i don't know if i fixed it or not :P

The strange thing is, it doesn't happen all the time. It hasn't happened for over 4 days now :wacko: So i don't know if i fixed it or not :D

Just hope for the best.

The strange thing is, it doesn't happen all the time. It hasn't happened for over 4 days now :wacko: So i don't know if i fixed it or not :D

Just hope for the best.

Reinstalled XP, thought the problem persisted, but it could be 'coincidence'... Haven't had that problems for 5 days now, so i guess it's alright. I think it's a problem with my SATA connector. Since when i burn a CD my PC gets all choppy and stuff, very weird shit. I'm thinking about trying to use our old CD drive(hope it's IDE) and put this new one in our old PC.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
Nice PC :) .

Can't wait for you to tell us of your overclocking :dance2:

I haven't made any big overclocks, just small OCs on my processor, RAM and graphics card. Processor: 50 MHz, RAM: 32 MHz, Graphics card: 50 MHz. I haven't updated my initial thread though, the specs listed now aren't right, I'll update them when I'm sober, some time tomorrow, most likely.

Archived