• Views 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Roger D

• BookCase

• rudrax

• Matt

I have tried several times to become a VIP but failed.

Now, I just give it up and enjoy my life.

Even if you are not a VIP, nsane is still attractive.

Yep, there's nothing much you will get on being vip except the fame. If you want to be a vip, just complete 750 post count. This is very easy.

750 post count is easy.

However, I hate to flood the forum with useless spam messages.

The reason I wanted to be an VIP is that I am curious to see the hidden sections.

I need no fame, to be honest.

@ZeNiX, Hidden section? Oh, that one. Trust me, you will regrete having access to it. There's nothing exciting.

post at this forum on regular bases and be good member of this forum.

@ZeNiX, Hidden section? Oh, that one. Trust me, you will regrete having access to it. There's nothing exciting.

Giveaways are coming soon for genuine license(s) for AppGuard,Sandboxie,etc..exclusively for ViP/Veteran club members only...

Info about AppGuard has been updated in ViP section...check out if you are a ViP/Veteran member..

Edited by NSFfan

Giveaways are coming soon for genuine license(s) for AppGuard,Sandboxie,etc..exclusively for ViP/Veteren club members only...

You always rock Bro... :rockon:

The speed at which you are making post(s),i think you will become a ViP member in approximately 3 months...

The speed at which you are making post(s),i think you will become a ViP member in approximately 3 months...

:lol: :P :lol:

@NSFfan, that's for now. The vip section was there as a good for nothing till now and there is no such official offers given by nsane.forums. User like you now willing to do work in it - that's so cool. Keep it up :thumbsup:

november_ra1n

Everyone needs to chill and enjoy nsane. :cool: It doesn't matter, really! If you are a Veteran, and an ass*ole, nobody will respect you, like you, or miss you when you go away. If you are kind, with good intentions, constructive and helpful, you can be extremely well-liked, reputable and respected by your peers, no matter what your "rank" is.

I only see it as a badge of honour, a sign that I've been recognised as someone who is here to stay. I don't really think being a donator, VIP or Veteran should grant you any special privileges.

Nicely explained i have no word to add.....

+1