How to be a ViP member?

I would like to be VIP, I don't post much but, have been coming here since 2007 and refer everyone i know to nsane.down. What else can I do?

I would like to be VIP, I don't post much but, have been coming here since 2007 and refer everyone i know to nsane.down. What else can I do?

Your VIP status totally depends upon the Quality and Quantity (normally 750) of posts and valuable contribution to the forum, :) nothing else.. :rolleyes:

So, I can't just donate some money or something? I have a long way to go. lol

Edited by DocBob1939

Lol ! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

or Just get laid with admin..lol :lmao:

Any female admins or should I go gay for the day?

Any female admins or should I go gay for the day?

Your bad luck.. :lol: 2nd option :P

sorry but IMHO, there's nothing really special about being a ViP Member, only ViP section and different color on the name. Honestly, I wanna be an ordinary member if I could.

Everyone needs to chill and enjoy nsane. :cool: It doesn't matter, really! If you are a Veteran, and an ass*ole, nobody will respect you, like you, or miss you when you go away. If you are kind, with good intentions, constructive and helpful, you can be extremely well-liked, reputable and respected by your peers, no matter what your "rank" is.

I only see it as a badge of honour, a sign that I've been recognised as someone who is here to stay. I don't really think being a donator, VIP or Veteran should grant you any special privileges.

Everyone needs to chill and enjoy nsane. :cool: It doesn't matter, really! If you are a Veteran, and an ass*ole, nobody will respect you, like you, or miss you when you go away. If you are kind, with good intentions, constructive and helpful, you can be extremely well-liked, reputable and respected by your peers, no matter what your "rank" is.

I only see it as a badge of honour, a sign that I've been recognised as someone who is here to stay. I don't really think being a donator, VIP or Veteran should grant you any special privileges.

:thumbsup:

to become a ViP user you have to spent the night with Lite or shought or fap like a sir :p :naughty: :rofl:

And, how to be admin?

Wanna know?

Ok, I will tell you the trick.

The only way to be admin is to kidnap Lite or shought, :spank: them until they tell you their logins.

:rofl:

I have tried several times to become a VIP but failed.

Now, I just give it up and enjoy my life.

Even if you are not a VIP, nsane is still attractive.

Yep, there's nothing much you will get on being vip except the fame. If you want to be a vip, just complete 750 post count. This is very easy.