Steve Jobs Dead at 56

DKT27

• Administrator

maybe now the environment will recover now that people are not buying another same apple product with one or two new so called improvements every few months. frankly good riddens.

I was starting to think I'm the only one here who saw him as a piece of shit.

Haha. Nope, you aren't the only one. :P

But it's his demise so it's best to respect the dead. :)

Also, he did some great things in his life, I cannot believe I'm saying this, but he did revolutionize many things including people's thoughts.

• Replies 35
  • Views 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only thing this man ever innovated was a social divide driven by egotistical capitalism that ripped apart the bonds of society and pressured young minds into doing all sorts of desperate acts to be able to afford the overpriced apple products. He never innovated any technology, he created a way of life and preyed on the weak minded capitalist foolish people. You will never understand the reign of destruction this man has brought down on the human race. I wonder if apple will change their ways now that the king pin is out, maybe not. Sorry I'm not about to sugar coat anything and change my perception of Steve Jobs just because he is dead, he was ruthless when he was alive, why would I treat him any other way?

Steve Jobs wasn't a digital Einstein, Steve Jobs was more of a digital John Dillinger.

what concerns us so much, and this becomes headline news around the world! People are dying every day from hunger and disease, and no one notices, why it is special, because it was invented some super cool gadgets, which most people can't afford (buy)! :rolleyes:

of course ... R.I.P.

Damn , ...!

Critics and Criticism ,

they wont let go off you , even if you are no longer a part of their World ..! :P

`Your time is limited, you do not lose it living someone else's life. Do not get caught up in dogma - the results of other people thought. Do not allow others to weaken your ambitions. Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition.`

`If you live each day like it was your last , someday you almost certainly be right`

(Steve Jobs)

maybe now the environment will recover now that people are not buying another same apple product with one or two new so called improvements every few months. frankly good riddens.

I was starting to think I'm the only one here who saw him as a piece of shit.

Haha. Nope, you aren't the only one. :P

But it's his demise so it's best to respect the dead. :)

Also, he did some great things in his life, I cannot believe I'm saying this, but he did revolutionize many things including people's thoughts.

the mouse is the only thing worth while that didnt have to be marketed to be replaced every few months. then again im guessing he didnt patent is completely

I was watching the local news last night and the newscaster compared Jobs to Newton and Einstein of our time. Jobs was great and all but IMO he's no Newton and definitely not Einstein. He's a great innovator and a marketing genius. The technology of the products he innovated already existed. He just changed the way people might use it. Sadly, a lot of people here in our country buys Apple products mainly because of status symbol.

• Administrator

what concerns us so much, and this becomes headline news around the world! People are dying every day from hunger and disease, and no one notices, why it is special, because it was invented some super cool gadgets, which most people can't afford (buy)! :rolleyes:

of course ... R.I.P.

aMhWF.jpg

Archived