GetRight Professional 6.3c+02

toyo

GetRight.pngGetRight is a tool to help you download files from the Internet. While GetRight has many options to let you set it up to work how you want it to work, for starters, it is easiest to leave the default settings alone. GetRight Pro does everything that GetRight does, and a lot more. It of course helps you download files with acceleration, resuming/recovering from errors, scheduling, dialing, file searching, and everything else.It also allows uploading of files, advanced scripting, acting as a proxy so other programs can take advantange of it's features.

Download

• Replies 10
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello my friends.

Is it just me - or does this version steals a lot of resourses from your computers?

Blessings

LuckySwede®

I've been a long time fan of this program but last month the strangest thing happened. The installation reverted back to free edition all of a sudden. Even when I installed it again it reverted to free after I used it for a couple off hours, so it calls home. Using Orbit now......

And no, no firewall...

If anyone has a solution, I would appreciate it :(

Cheers :dance2:

you could try to manual delete every trace of it from "regedit" and the try and re-install it

you could try to manual delete every trace of it from "regedit" and the try and re-install it

How does this prevent it from calling home?

As stated in my previous post...

And no, no firewall...

So that's not an option, but maybe there are people out there that have had the same experience.

Cheers <_<

I can't understand why no firewall???

anyway, block it from the hosts file... just find out where it's home is <_<

Archived