ESET General Discussion

shought

CreativeThinking

HI EVERYONE !!! :):):)

HOW TO DISABLE ESET BANER UPGRADE ??? THANKS SO MUCH !!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/28/2016 at 6:51 PM, magician369 said:

Hi,

Eset is blocking Tnod now and asks for license (was working with no issues since 3 months) . Any ideas

Do this:

> Setup
> Advanced setup
> WEB AND EMAIL
> Web access protection
> URL ADDRESS MANAGEMENT
> Address list -----> [Edit]
> List of allowed addresses -----> [Edit]

> [Add]

(copy/paste the text below)

*tukero.*
*tnoduse*
*tnodup*
*eset.onecloud.cl*
*tnoduse2.blogspot.com*

Done!

Observation: in some cases you need to Restart windows after applying this config.

also, keep updated with this thread: http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/253933-tnod-user-password-finder-v160-final-v161-beta/
:P

Edited by wernerml

5 hours ago, wernerml said:

*tukero.*
*tnoduse*
*tnodup*
*eset.onecloud.cl*
*tnoduse2.blogspot.com*

In addition to these there's one more to add to exclusions:

*shorturls.tukero.org/tnodserver*

I just noticed this one is blocked by ESET (strange because I only got the block by ESET in Windows 10) .After adding it to allowed addresses all is good again

Edited by Skunk1966

2 minutes ago, Skunk1966 said:

In addition to these there's one more to add to exclusions:

*shorturls.tukero.org/tnodserver*

I just noticed this one is blocked by ESET.After adding it to allowed addresses all is good again

*tukero.* Or *tukero* should exclude *shorturls.tukero.org/tnodserver* also

Just now, BALTAGY said:

*tukero.* Or *tukero* should exclude *shorturls.tukero.org/tnodserver* also

I know but that isn't the case anymore (I have that in my exclusions list!)

1 minute ago, Skunk1966 said:

I know but that isn't the case anymore (I have that in my exclusions list!)

I think if you removed the . or made any change and saved it will be excluded again, it's like you need to refresh it and save when NOD32 start to ignore it

Sometimes it happen to me and i just change anything like adding . or removing it and it works, and sometimes everything work fine for months lol

It's like a bug or something

5 minutes ago, BALTAGY said:

I think if you removed the . or made any change and saved it will be excluded again, it's like you need to refresh it and save when NOD32 start to ignore it

Sometimes it happen to me and i just change anything like adding . or removing it and it works, and sometimes everything work fine for months lol

It's like a bug or something

this was a first time ever for me lol

Thought I should mention it

7 minutes ago, BALTAGY said:

BTW last ESET Mobile Security Beta is now using keys, You can convert keys using the normal convert page or just use TNod v1.6.1 :)

yes I know; It's getting better and better :D

ESET v10.0.37 will be out soon, it's in beta now

- The development team made numerous changes and fixes, most of them under the hood, to mention some of them, changes were made in On-access protection, Anti-theft functionality, endless activations were fixed, numerous memory leaks were addressed, added “Processing” status when Password Manager or Secure Data features are enabled and many others.

- We also made a few changes to the support requests submitting mechanism so you can report bug reports directly from ESET Smart Security Premium -> Help and support -> Submit support request, you will be redirected to a web form, and related data to your support request will be sent on the background, if allowed.

- The build should be delivered via the in-product upgrade during the following week.

Edited by BALTAGY

• 2 weeks later...

Guys need some help please.

Currently using Eset NOD32 v8.0.319.0 and want to 'upgrade' to Eset Smart Security.

I'm using TNOD v1.6.1 with NOD32 and just need to know what version of Eset Smart Security to download and if TNOD works with it?

Any advice, links would be really appreciated - thank you :)

12 minutes ago, POOTERMAN said:

Guys need some help please.

Currently using Eset NOD32 v8.0.319.0 and want to 'upgrade' to Eset Smart Security.

I'm using TNOD v1.6.1 with NOD32 and just need to know what version of Eset Smart Security to download and if TNOD works with it?

Any advice, links would be really appreciated - thank you :)

You can use ESET Internet Security if you don't need Anti-Theft Or use ESET Smart Security ( Not Premium ) if you want to use Anti-Theft

40 minutes ago, BALTAGY said:

You can use ESET Internet Security if you don't need Anti-Theft Or use ESET Smart Security ( Not Premium ) if you want to use Anti-Theft

Thanks Baltagy, I used your Eset Internet Security silent installer v10.0.369.0 English Silent but after installation it's just stuck on a screen trying to Activate and doesn't do anything.

Any idea what I need to do please?

error.jpg

12 minutes ago, POOTERMAN said:

Thanks Baltagy, I used your Eset Internet Security silent installer v10.0.369.0 English Silent but after installation it's just stuck on a screen trying to Activate and doesn't do anything.

Any idea what I need to do please?

error.jpg

Did you use TNod v1.6.1? if yes then try to change your dns sometimes help, my silent is not activated and it's like the original installer

12 minutes ago, BALTAGY said:

Did you use TNod v1.6.1? if yes then try to change your dns sometimes help, my silent is not activated and it's like the original installer

Yes I'm using TNod v1.6.1 - is there another way to activate this using a different program?

18 minutes ago, POOTERMAN said:

Yes I'm using TNod v1.6.1 - is there another way to activate this using a different program?

No only using key's is the best way

• 2 months later...
On 20/10/2016 at 6:54 AM, CreativeThinking said:

HI EVERYONE !!! :):):)

HOW TO DISABLE ESET BANER UPGRADE ??? THANKS SO MUCH !!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hello,

if I remember right, you're looking about a tool like the Trial_GUI_Remove. At least, apparently it's the right name (and what else ? What was included in the archive file : ProcessHacker ? SetACL ? etc).

Sorry, as you can guess, I had try to find one link (or remember) but it seem's to be too late (dead links or lost)...

PS : A long time ago, I had try a few times... So don't try to change the licence eset (trial ---> full_paid) because it won't work.

I didn't see this post before today.

Edited by Ecarion
  • Like 2

• 2 years later...

I accidentally installed eset server internet security at first. I uninstalled it an used an eset clean regedit program. 

When I now install Eset Internet Security, Web-access protection, anti-phishing protection, and network protection are all non-functional. I tried to use the esetuninstaller in safemode and reinstall but that did not work. Any ideas of what to do next?

19 hours ago, nivnav said:

I accidentally installed eset server internet security at first. I uninstalled it an used an eset clean regedit program. 

When I now install Eset Internet Security, Web-access protection, anti-phishing protection, and network protection are all non-functional. I tried to use the esetuninstaller in safemode and reinstall but that did not work. Any ideas of what to do next?

I believe that's a problem from a failed eset driver installation. I remember i had that problem once a few years ago, and the only solution i was able to do at that time, was to format, because i didn't find anyone with that problem, which was unfortunate of course 😕

Have you tried the steps in this topic? https://support.eset.com/kb5824/?locale=en_US&viewlocale=en_US

It's a topic for the firewall but the problem is identical.

If those steps in that topic doesn't work, try to download the installation file again from the eset website, could be a corrupted installation.

If still doesn't work, try this:

Reboot in safe mode, go to C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET Security(or whatever product you have installed)\Drivers. 

Open the subfolders eamonm, ehdrv and epfwwfpr which are failed to install, right-click the corresponding .inf file and select Install (you can do this to all of .inf files in all of those folders i believe).

Restart.

• 2 years later...

Hello to everybody ! I describe to you a strange problem that occurred me.

I activated last Eset Internet Security release on my notebook by help offered through this forum (by Cosy using corporate licence) but
It's the second time that Eset deactivated itself and I'm in the dark because I don't kown why !

I was on Microsoft account and now I migrated to a local account so I can see if the problem occur again. Any suggestion ?

Would be an hardware issue on my Notebook or Microsoft/Local account conflict ? I'usig Windows 10 Pro. Thanks in advance.

Edited by lucageo

19 minutes ago, lucageo said:

Would be an hardware issue on my Notebook or Microsoft/Local account conflict ? I

That must be the culprit, my dear.

If you switch between OSes, it is usually the problem.

Is the same thing happening on Windows 10 Pro?

If so, you seem to be the only one having this issue, you may need to look somewhere else.

Regards