Marriage

johndoe

Marriage is a social union or legal contract between individuals that creates kinship. It is an institution in which interpersonal relationships, usually intimate and sexual, are acknowledged in a variety of ways, depending on the culture or subculture in which it is found. Such a union may also be called matrimony, while the ceremony that marks its beginning is usually called a wedding.

People marry for many reasons, most often including one or more of the following: legal, social, emotional, economical, spiritual, and religious. These might include arranged marriages, family obligations, the legal establishment of a nuclear family unit, the legal protection of children and public declaration of love.Are you even thinking about Marriage?

Read what others says about it!

Secrets to a Happy Marriage:

It is important to find a woman who cooks and cleans.

It is important to find a woman who makes good money.

It is important to find a woman who likes to have s**.

4. It is important that these three women never meet!

I recently read that love is entirely a matter of chemistry. That must be why my wife treats me like toxic waste. - David Bissonett

When a man steals your wife, there is no better revenge than to let him keep her. - Sacha Guitry

After marriage, husband and wife become two sides of a coin; they just can't face each other, but still they stay together. - Anonymous

By all means marry. If you get a good wife, you'll be happy. If you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher. - Socrates

A happy marriage is a matter of giving and taking; the husband gives and the wife takes! - Anonymous

Woman inspires us to great things, and prevents us from achieving them. - Dumas

The great question; which I have not been able to answer ... is, "What does a woman want?" - Freud

I had some words with my wife, and she had some paragraphs with me. - Anonymous

Some people ask the secret of our long marriage. We take time to go to a restaurant two times a week. A little candlelight, dinner, soft music and dancing. She goes Tuesdays, I go Fridays. - Henny Youngman

I don't worry about terrorism. I was married for two years. - Sam Kinison

There's a way of transferring funds that is even faster than electronic banking. It's called marriage. - James Holt McGavran

I've had bad luck with both my wives. The first one left me and the second one didn't." - Patrick Murray

It's true that all men are born free and equal, but some of them get married! - Anonymous

Marriage is the process of finding out what kind of man your wife would have preferred. - Anonymous

Marry not a tennis player. For love means nothing to them. - Anonymous

Two secrets to keep your marriage brimming:

1. Whenever you're wrong, admit it,

2. Whenever you're right, shut up.

- Nash

My wife only has 2 complaints. Nothing to wear and not enough closet space. - Anonymous

You know what I did before I married? Anything I wanted to. - Henny Youngman

My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met. - Rodney Dangerfield

A good wife always forgives her husband when she's wrong. - Milton Berle

Marriage is the only war where one sleeps with the enemy. - Anonymous

I haven't spoken to my wife in years. I didn't want to interrupt her. - Rodney Dangerfield

• Replies 3
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love this.

Love this.

best damn part

also the statements are very revelating :lol:

Archived