Bkav Pro Internet Security

morteza

Bkav Pro Internet Security is one of the pioneers in using Cloud ComputingTechnology in antivirus industry, awarded with international certification VB100 by Virus Bulletin, world's leading organization in testing antivirus programs.

Bkav Pro Internet Security is the combination of smart virus removal technology and Internet access control technology.

Bkav Pro is particularly equipped with Safe Run, a breakthrough technology. In Safe Run mode, the system stays safe even when user unconsciously opens a virus file or a malicious website.

Use Bkav Pro Internet Security to enjoy the full set of the software's preeminent features and live support from security experts.

See this:

site: http://bkis.com/

sharecode: home/default.aspx?content=BkavPro

VB100 latest report:

RAP-quadrant-Feb-Aug11-850.jpg

I think box must challange with it :lol:

• Replies 11
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

exiting image but i need to see actual stats/figures not guess whos big red pimple is closet to the end of the nose

Hi Morteza

If you think it does worth to be TR-ed, see what's its limitation on trial using and with other necessary info make a request @ CC

maybe someone does the job ^_^

Hi Morteza

Look´s Good :D

You Know a link to download Bkav Pro Internet Security 2011. I Like to try this program.

And a serial or crack ?

Many Thank´s

It's Vietnamese isn't it? Had a sale on last time I looked :D Go splash some cash and let us all know if it's good :P

How can you fail these VB tests with a couple of false positives? :o Never understood these. Is it another money talks thing?

For me,nothing special.

Tested on virtual machine(xp professional SP3) and system easily infected by Trojans Ransom zero-day. KIS 2012,instead,does not even open the web page of the trojan ransom with to the excellent web filtering.

Can't really find any english reviews of this security suite.... and yet it does so well in the vb100 test! Interesting!

What are you doing here Hacknhotq aka Moderator of BKIS Forum??? 39.gif

Honestly, it's a waste of time trying to crack this AV as the vendor (BKIS) never ever let people like us a chance to try it (no trial date) at all!!! 22.gif

You wanna try it? Then buy it! Otherwise, forget what so-called TRIAL even just for one day! 112.gif

Btw, please follow the below link, there's a test from Raymond.CC regarding to this product (90. BKAV Pro):

http://www.raymond.cc/forum/spyware-viruses/21574-testing-the-on-demand-detection-of-different-av-with-old-malwares.html

P/S: Does anyone wanna try it? Then I can provide you guys some valid serials for 1 year of this AV! 3.gif

Archived