Sheed Antivirus

morteza

That is use two engine :

1- Avira

2-ESET

that is very very light on resources and very powerfull.this is only Antivirus and only install in X86 OS.it's Internet Security release soon.

It's trial version only update-able for 1 time.

[snip]

Site: http://www.sheedantivirus.com

sharecode: /download/setup.exe

• Replies 15
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No offense,but I wouldn't trust anything what comes from Iran..

Thank you.I think when a software is good , users must say that is good and use it. its producer is not important.Do you Racist man? :P

eset blocked the site for me... enough said.

Because ESET engine was used in this version and ESET don't sell its engine.That's only reason for it.

You can see Mcafee site adviser logo in company home screen site.Mcafee said that is clean. ^_^

eset blocked the site for me... enough said.

Because ESET engine was used in this version and ESET don't sell its engine.That's only reason for it.

so they stole eset's engine

Stealing an antivirus for personal use it is one thing, but to steal its engine for commercial purposes is another. This is very dubious, and not because it's from Iran, but for the questionable morality of this practice. Why don't they code their own engines?

Any company in the world can not create dual engine antivirus with high performance.That is the art of this company.They will buy ESET & Avira engine soon.When you want to crack a software don't important engine is stolen or not.

@toyo

Yes you right.،There is a antivirus company years ago in Iran that it is create its source code and database but Because they have not financial support ,that is closed.

For Sheed Antivirus: they are small group of people ( maybe 10 person ) that they can not buy Engine ( very expensive ) but i know them and i know they buy ESET and Avira engine later.HIPS technology discovered for the first time by CEO of this company.

I don't install it yet but when they release Internet Security of that and 64 bit of that,I will install it. ^_^

I don't install it yet but when they release Internet Security of that and 64 bit of that,I will install it. ^_^

them how can you tell its light

I highly doubt ESET or AVIRA will licence their engines to work together in a single product ;)

As I understand, this is a "pirate" AV. Web of Trust comment: "Rogue AV, steals engine" :P

My only problem is that they are selling it. Since it's not really theirs, they should give it for free. And yes, I understand how financially tough life in Iran can be, but it's still wrong.

I highly doubt ESET or AVIRA will licence their engines to work together in a single product ;)

As I understand, this is a "pirate" AV. Web of Trust comment: "Rogue AV, steals engine" :P

My only problem is that they are selling it. Since it's not really theirs, they should give it for free. And yes, I understand how financially tough life in Iran can be, but it's still wrong.

Anyway you right.They can not give it for free because its antivirus is not only Avira & ESET engines.SAMTA+ARTA systems created for it that they realy increase performance of that. combination of two engines+some features with high performance very hard and that is art of this designers.I said to its CEO when he purchase for its engines i install it and introduce it to nsaners for cracking. ^_^ Any ways I think they can grow and best in AV.Only money is problem.

They want to add Comodo firewall without its boring messages.

Its price is only 6 $ per year ^_^ .

In the future you'll hear lots more about it

Hmm i think i'll go out and try and find me a Buggatti Veyron to "borrow" but its ok i'll pay for it later,you cant just "borrow" a database and engine which has probably taken eset many years of work to get where it is today and simply pay for it later particularly when you've no permission to do so,this reminds me very much of the iobit scandal when they were ripping off malwarebytes database and claiming it as their own.

I don't think this company will be around for long tbh.

Seriously? You trust something that "steals" the engine from another company? Who knows what it steals from your computer, just sayin..

They have to be busted, epic fail on that, i hope they get sued for that, it is

the same like taking the build plan from BOSCH drill`s and sell it without

company logo`s for half of the prices in china and say hey, Chang Hao had

made it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

• 1 month later...

Archived