µTorrent 1.8 Build 7022 Alpha

toyo

uTorrent.pngµTorrent is an efficient and feature rich BitTorrent client for Windows sporting a very small footprint. µTorrent was designed to use as little cpu, space and memory as possible while offering all the functionalites expected from advanced clients. With BitTorrent, you can download files faster and contribute by sharing files and bandwidth.

Download

• Replies 4
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The uTorrent logo is always changing lol..

The bee, The square U, the rounded original, the gothic U, this swirly U

Identity problem!

Does this one still have problems with Eset SS?

Ive added utorrent to every possible exc... on eset... but still have slow downloads...

uTorrent.pngµTorrent is an efficient and feature rich BitTorrent client for Windows sporting a very small footprint. µTorrent was designed to use as little cpu, space and memory as possible while offering all the functionalites expected from advanced clients. With BitTorrent, you can download files faster and contribute by sharing files and bandwidth.

Download

utorrent is probably the fastest of all the bit torrent clients i have used and it does have the smallest footprint.

Yeah, my downloads are always in the hundreds even when theres alot more leechers than seeders now since I switched,lol.

Then should stick to the bee imo for the logo.

Archived