avast! Internet Security 6.0.1203 - genuine license till apr.2012

AlienForce1

AlienForce1

avast! Internet Security 6.0.1203 - genuine license till apr.2012

I don`t how long this offer it`s gonna last - so hurry up guys . The step are very simple :

1) go to http://www.my-avast.de/AVAST-Aktion-com-so-gehts

2) on first and second line put your `fist name` and `last name` ( can be fake if you don`t want to give the real name )

3) on third line put your REAL e-mail ( the license will be sent to that e-mail in ~1 min. )

4) click on `Absenden` ( send )

5) in your e-mail you will have : ``Registrierungsdatei: http://www.my-avast.de/aktion/AVAST/....`` - the license is a `avastlic` file

6) now go to avast and get the latest version of Internet Security 6 download and enjoy your avast! Internet Security 6 - genuine license till apr.2012 :lol:

PS : I tested it and I get the license in 1 min.!

- I edited the avastlic.license to see the expiry date :

# Update license expiry date: Apr 18, 2012

#

UpdateValidThru=1334707200

Edit 07.19.2011 : for those of you that are too lazy to follow the simple steps above or do not want to give their e-mail to avast , jofre did the things even more simply for you - he uploaded the license to mediafire :

• Replies 36
  • Views 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you sure it isn't just for German versions? :think:

Works on my "pirate" language version

whether this is for version 6.0.1203.0..?

B)

Yes, you can apply this key for version 6.0.1203.0!

:)

thanks for the info.... they seem to be sending the same license file to everyone...

thanks for the info.... they seem to be sending the same license file to everyone...

The same EXACT license file??? If that's the case then this can be used over and over again.

The same EXACT license file??? If that's the case then this can be used over and over again.

yeah...i tried it from 2 different PCs from 2 different IPs and email addresses....received the same license file on both computers (same CRC32 hash value).

so i guess this promo license will work for anyone till april 2012...

yeah...i tried it from 2 different PCs from 2 different IPs and email addresses....received the same license file on both computers (same CRC32 hash value).

so i guess this promo license will work for anyone till april 2012...

yup, i did a hash check as well - they're all one and the same, kinda like the KIS computerbild license

Don't need it but grabbed a couple of licences anyway! thanks for the heads up! +1

AlienForce1

Don't need it but grabbed a couple of licences anyway! thanks for the heads up! +1

It seems that they send the same license - so there is no reason to `grabb a couple of licences anyway` .

All the licences are the same.

You can make as many copies as the UK debt in £s or, if you want more, as many as the US debt in $s.:lol:

Exellent find AlienForce1,thanks very much mate. :D

AlienForce1
Mo Husen

You can make as many copies ... as many as the US debt in $s.:lol:

I don`t think a lifetime would be enough to grab so many copies ... :lmao:

Archived