Please read the following announcement about thanks posts and their replacement; the like / thanks button.

Welcome to nsane.forums

Sign In  Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter

Create Account
Welcome to nsane.forums, like most online communities you need to register to view parts of our community or to make contributions, but don't worry: this is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of nsane.forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Access special members only forums
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

R.G. Catalyst/ R.G. RePacker Website?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
No replies to this topic

#1 Tweety.Abd

Tweety.Abd

ViP Member

• ViP
  • 1,442 posts
  • Interests:▪ NsaneForums
    ▪ Philosophy (Moral)
    ▪ Physics (Cosmology)
    ▪ Economics
    ▪ Mathematics
    ▪ CyanogenMod
    ▪ FLAC Fondler

• Blank

Posted 15 July 2011 - 04:41 PM

Hey,

There's a repacking group called "R.G. Catalyst" and they like repack and compress the game and make it really small in size making it really easy to download, but the problem is that the locale of the game is always in Russian, but sometimes English is included too, as in Dead Space 2, Dragon Age 2, etc. I searched for their homepage extensively, but without no results. I know they have a homepage/website cause I once downloaded their Assassins Creed Brotherhood, and after installation, it led directly to their homepage where they had all information about their games and in which locale it is, but I unfortunately lost the website and don't even remember it. I lost the game too cause it was on my external drive and it got damaged. So I were wondering if anyone knows their website, please let me know :)

Sincerely,
-Tag.

Posted Image