hello everybody

hallelujah

First of all I would like to thank nsane for his fine fixes I've been enjoying for quite a while now. Due to your fix and the best av solution available I didn't get any more head-aches regarding virii and computer slowdowns (btw: I'm a convinced addict of the Pirates of Silicone Valley movie :) , however because of recent activation mechanisms that reqiure me more and more time to circumvent I seriously take into consideration moving on an open source platform like ubuntu or *bsd).

Second of all I would like to say hello to every member reading this post.

Earlier this week I read in ct computer magazine about ESS. Yesterday when I finally got home and accessed the internet I was looking for the fix and on a discussion board I finally found out about the existence of the nsane forum.

Google was then kind enough to show me the way to this site.

Using the search function I've located the thread dedicated to the fix quite quickly and now here I am introducing myself since it wouldn't be nice only to leech and not give at least some form of feed-back (and also help if I could).

My interests are at the moment mixed; I'm doing a master's degree in securing computer networks (thus studying cisco, microsoft and linux) however I'm not quite new at this field. I've been doing a security audit (not too thorough though) as my high school dissertation where I found three remote exploits (at the high school web server naturally).

Professionally I'm working as a serviceman for plastics injection molding machines. Because these machines in their newest implementation are only mechanics and computers (embedded winxp running on top of a real time kernel) I have to say I get addicted to real metal hardware as well.

I am here because of the contacts in the underground world I would like to establish ... maybe a mentor (if this still the case these days), who knows? Bottom line is that I would like to get to know the scene better in order to update my security skills (I would like to know this side of the fence too).

For the kids out there, paranoid hackers, coppers - this is an underground forum after all (whom I might eventually piss off through my more or less liberal behaviour) don't bother making threats or tracking my ass down ... I haven't told you everything about me ;)

PS: the topic description relates to my avatar which I will upload ... as soon as I will find it

• Replies 15
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a story! Well if you have anything more you want to share sure do so. I'm really impressed by your hello message :)

Most people(including me) just write a short notice, but you took the time to write a whole story.

Well i hope that you'll enjoy your time at the forums and share some usefull stuff with us.

P.S. hope to see that avatar soon.

;):welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome:

the welcoming commitee is greatly appreciated; thank you for your warm welcome.

At the moment I'd rather share industrial info with you (mostly regarding production and injection molding technology) because of the lack of 0day security knowledge (after all that's what I'm here for); however if you're interested in cisco network security courses (which I don't doubt some of you might appreciate) or microsoft courses - virtual machines included (beware of the large size of this stuff) I'd be glad to oblige. Just ask for it and we'll figure something out. Until then, good night.

there ... I have updated my terroristic avatar ... and no, I don't spend my life shooting cs and neither terrorising people (at least not in the classic meaning ... I'm too subtle for that :rolleyes: )

Bolt_Gundam510

Welcome and have a look around and see what you think. all ways a pleasure to have people come and join us all the time.

Guest expiredtabs
First of all I would like to thank nsane for his fine fixes I've been enjoying for quite a while now. Due to your fix and the best av solution available I didn't get any more head-aches regarding virii and computer slowdowns (btw: I'm a convinced addict of the Pirates of Silicone Valley movie :) , however because of recent activation mechanisms that reqiure me more and more time to circumvent I seriously take into consideration moving on an open source platform like ubuntu or *bsd).

Second of all I would like to say hello to every member reading this post.

Earlier this week I read in ct computer magazine about ESS. Yesterday when I finally got home and accessed the internet I was looking for the fix and on a discussion board I finally found out about the existence of the nsane forum.

Google was then kind enough to show me the way to this site.

Using the search function I've located the thread dedicated to the fix quite quickly and now here I am introducing myself since it wouldn't be nice only to leech and not give at least some form of feed-back (and also help if I could).

My interests are at the moment mixed; I'm doing a master's degree in securing computer networks (thus studying cisco, microsoft and linux) however I'm not quite new at this field. I've been doing a security audit (not too thorough though) as my high school dissertation where I found three remote exploits (at the high school web server naturally).

Professionally I'm working as a serviceman for plastics injection molding machines. Because these machines in their newest implementation are only mechanics and computers (embedded winxp running on top of a real time kernel) I have to say I get addicted to real metal hardware as well.

I am here because of the contacts in the underground world I would like to establish ... maybe a mentor (if this still the case these days), who knows? Bottom line is that I would like to get to know the scene better in order to update my security skills (I would like to know this side of the fence too).

For the kids out there, paranoid hackers, coppers - this is an underground forum after all (whom I might eventually piss off through my more or less liberal behaviour) don't bother making threats or tracking my ass down ... I haven't told you everything about me ;)

PS: the topic description relates to my avatar which I will upload ... as soon as I will find it

enjoy ur stay,...seeking high adventure on this side of fence...this is not dangerous minds....its a beautiful mind set here...we can agree to disagree here

Archived