Mozilla Firefox 3.0 Beta 1

rashad

Firefox.pngFirefox is the award winning next generation browser from Mozilla. Firefox empowers you to browse faster, more safely, and more efficiently than with any other browser. Make the switch today - Firefox imports your Favorites, settings and other information, so you have nothing to lose. Stop annoying popup ads in their tracks with Firefox's built in popup blocker. View more than one web page in a single window with this time saving feature. Open links in the background so that they're ready for viewing when you're ready to read them. Built with your security in mind, Firefox keeps your computer safe from malicious spyware by not loading harmful ActiveX controls. A comprehensive set of privacy tools keep your online activity your business.

Download

• Replies 2
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Firefox is the award winning next generation browser from Mozilla. Firefox empowers you to browse faster, more safely, and more efficiently than with any other browser. Make the switch today - Firefox imports your Favorites, settings and other information, so you have nothing to lose. Stop annoying popup ads in their tracks with Firefox's built in popup blocker. View more than one web page in a single window with this time saving feature. Open links in the background so that they're ready for viewing when you're ready to read them. Built with your security in mind, Firefox keeps your computer safe from malicious spyware by not loading harmful ActiveX controls. A comprehensive set of privacy tools keep your online activity your business.

Download

I've tried earlier today on a XP-Pro SP3 v3244 build 2600 with 1024mem

and found FireFox v3. hung-up/froze quite a bit. Went back to v2.0.0.9

During un-install I informed mozilla.com about above -

[that it seemed to use to much memory when running]

Firefox is the award winning next generation browser from Mozilla. Firefox empowers you to browse faster, more safely, and more efficiently than with any other browser. Make the switch today - Firefox imports your Favorites, settings and other information, so you have nothing to lose. Stop annoying popup ads in their tracks with Firefox's built in popup blocker. View more than one web page in a single window with this time saving feature. Open links in the background so that they're ready for viewing when you're ready to read them. Built with your security in mind, Firefox keeps your computer safe from malicious spyware by not loading harmful ActiveX controls. A comprehensive set of privacy tools keep your online activity your business.

Download

I've tried earlier today on a XP-Pro SP3 v3244 build 2600 with 1024mem

and found FireFox v3. hung-up/froze quite a bit. Went back to v2.0.0.9

During un-install I informed mozilla.com about above -

[that it seemed to use to much memory when running]

Duh your using SP3 >_>

Anywho, using it on SP2 yields success minus the fact that 90% of the extensions don't work no more though you can edit the version number I believe. Uses 128mb compared to 2009 with all excentions enabled at 250-400ishmb. Still a memory hog imo :/ Pre Beta 2 seems to have abit better results but still can't tell without the full extensions enabled. I'd switch to Opera if I could but they don't support the extensions (wigits) that I use on Fx :)

Archived