Hi

HanoverFist

I just wanted to say hi. I've been using the nsane patches for nod 32 for a long time now. I'm not even sure where I found the first one that I used. It was not so long ago that the link that I had bookmarked to get the latest patch was gone. And it seemed gone for such a long time. I would check it everyday to see if it was back up. It seems as though I had always leeched this patch without ever putting anything back into it. So anyway with this new version of nod32 I got to looking around and the link was gone again. Then I started to do alot of searching and found these forums. I've been a member of a lot of forums for a long time. But this seems like so much more. You actually do something other than just leech other peoples uploads and pass them around to other forums, and then you end up with the same links on all the forums I visit. Anyway I appreciate the patch for nod32. I appreciate what is done here. Hopefully I will find a way to help out.

Thanks

• Replies 4
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey there. Welcome :)

Many thanks for letting us know how you found us too, and why you decided to register. We hope you enjoy your stay!

Archived