ESET NOD32 AntiVirus 3.0.560 Final

Lee

Eset.pngNOD32 Antivirus System provides well balanced, state-of-the-art protection against threats endangering your PC and enterprise systems running various platforms from Microsoft Windows 95 / 98 / ME / NT / 2000 / 2003 / XP, through a number of UNIX/Linux, Novell, MS DOS operating systems to Microsoft Exchange Server, Lotus Domino and other mail servers. Viruses, worms, trojans and other malware are kept out of striking distance of your valuable data. Advanced detection methods implemented in the software even provide protection against the future threats from most of the new worms and viruses.

Note: FiX 3.0 is currently in private beta testing.

Download

• Replies 96
  • Views 71.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
usman_rasheed_18

hey u guys at nsane totally rock...luv ur work!!!

any idea as to how long tht fix 3.0 is gonna take???

m still keepin tht nod 2.7 wid fix 2.2...n its still working gr8...

but need tht new fix to come out soon so tht i can upgrade to the newer version widout hesitation..

Where are the right link ? Lee,please post the right link.Because everytime i download from the that you posting,when i check it thorugh about,it always says 3.0.551.0.But not 3.0.560.0 Please post the right one.I need it.

hi there.

I have updated Nod32 to the new version and sow that fix 2.2 is not working on it (no upgrade).

As I understand, the new one (fix 3) will be able to bring us new definitions?

Hi Lee

Was just wondering how long will 3.0 be in test stages? ;)

(a wild guess would be to send it out to a few more ppl? more testing = more bugs?)

im in no rush for it, when i have a couple of keys still active ;p (just a question) :P

I also might be new to the forum, but ive been around here unreg'd for quite a while :)

~

This 560 version is buggy, i can install it and after a few reboots it plays up. nod32 just loads with a white screen, cant change anything nor update anything, just edit the options at the top.

unlike the 551 version, works perfect.

I found a fix on the internet that seems like a work of nsane, though i am not sure since i cannot find it anywhere else:

1. Install NOD32 3.x, checking "Set update parameters

later" to get past the password screen.

2. Continue installing NOD32 FiX.

3. Now restart your computer.

4. Enjoy!

Note #1: If you already have NOD32 fully installed just

skip Step #1. But you'll still need to reboot after

applying the FiX to ensure the events get properly

placed in the NOD32 Scheduler.

Note #2: If you already have the FiX installed you do

NOT need to uninstall, new versions will auto-detect all

your old installations!

----------------------------------------

| Credits to: |

--------------------

UlisesSoft - for NodLogin, the core of the new FiX.

ReXBR - for the loader to make NodLogin work with 3.0.

the file name is : ******aRC-ReXBR-nsane.exe

i blotted the rest out to avoid people overzealously searching the internet for this file at the moment before the validity of this is patched up.

That filename does indeed match the one that is currently going through beta testing.

I guess it was only a matter of time before someone leaked something like this elsewhere. I'm not sure if nsane has posted this anywhere else though, but if he hasn't... I'd be a little saddened to learn that someone from here has leaked it out. It's not like it was going to be kept away from everyone for months before release.

Maybe from now on, any further releases that are to be tested within our community should be "marked" so that if this happens again... we'll know where it came from.

Anyway I thought you should know that this does indeed look like the "Official" file, but as always... undergo extreme prejudice when downloading files from anywhere else.

the user/password combo essbeta/essbeta still works for me in the latest version, says its good till 11/30. it should work anyone... figured id put that out there for the little bit of time left before the fix is final.

I wonder how this compares to Kaspersky 7.0.0.125. My previous experience with NOD32 2.70.39 was horrible. Meaning even if it detect the virus and quarintined it the files already somehow initialized and was already infected. So after a reboot or something nod will detect new viruses and before I know it, I'm already infected. Kaspersky on the other hand kept them form happening so I was wondering how much of an improvement ESET made to this v3 release. Funny how the final already now have 2 fixes so far :\

I've also noticed that the two .exe files that ESET uses are twice the amount of Kasperskies. Totally at around 31mb-42mb for one and 9mb for the other. While Kaspersky only uses avp.exe with 9-30ishmb. Just a heads up but :)

Tried installing both AV's at once. Worked but hella slow. Yes I know you can't do that and it'll conflict but I thought I tried the best of both worlds since ppl have one sided views on which one is better. Only way to tell is through those company tests of numerous AV comparisons.

I wonder how this compares to Kaspersky 7.0.0.125. My previous experience with NOD32 2.70.39 was horrible. Meaning even if it detect the virus and quarintined it the files already somehow initialized and was already infected. So after a reboot or something nod will detect new viruses and before I know it, I'm already infected. Kaspersky on the other hand kept them form happening so I was wondering how much of an improvement ESET made to this v3 release. Funny how the final already now have 2 fixes so far :\

I've also noticed that the two .exe files that ESET uses are twice the amount of Kasperskies. Totally at around 31mb-42mb for one and 9mb for the other. While Kaspersky only uses avp.exe with 9-30ishmb. Just a heads up but :)

Tried installing both AV's at once. Worked but hella slow. Yes I know you can't do that and it'll conflict but I thought I tried the best of both worlds since ppl have one sided views on which one is better. Only way to tell is through those company tests of numerous AV comparisons.

Only way to tell is to try yourself, those company tests are biased.

Strangly i have never had such an experience with NOD as you have had, I do HATE Kaspersky though...slows my systen down.

I installed NOD32 3.0..... and I found a fix on Softex.. which claimed to be an NSANE fix. I guess it was a leaked Beta.

It did kinda work, it updated fine - but Outlook Express crashed every time I ran it. It looked to me like it was trying to open up twice. also every time I turned off the E-Mail checker & rebooted it was back up & running again.

I took it off and reverted to an older version of the mighty NOD

I installed NOD32 3.0..... and I found a fix on Softex.. which claimed to be an NSANE fix. I guess it was a leaked Beta.

It did kinda work, it updated fine - but Outlook Express crashed every time I ran it. It looked to me like it was trying to open up twice. also every time I turned off the E-Mail checker & rebooted it was back up & running again.

I took it off and reverted to an older version of the mighty NOD

I sow the release of NOD at avaxhome, with fix included. I've install it. After reboot antivirus have works fine, but without update, and also I had same problem with Outlook Express. Also I use SpamBully 4, and this NOD (with that fix) totally kill it.

So I've did exacty, what zombiegod.

I'm sure that the real and official nsane Fix will be much more better and without trobles like that.

I sow the release of NOD at avaxhome, with fix included. I've install it. After reboot antivirus have works fine, but without update, and also I had same problem with Outlook Express. Also I use SpamBully 4, and this NOD (with that fix) totally kill it.

So I've did exacty, what zombiegod.

I'm sure that the real and official nsane Fix will be much more better and without trobles like that.

the problem with Outlook Express. is with the previous version

There has been 2 updates after that ...

check which version u have.

Latest is 3.0.563

Pmed u a link for it.

Hope it resolves the issue. :angry:

Yes the newest version is ESET NOD32 AntiVirus 3.0.563 Final.

There are 3 known patches out so far. They are as follows:

arcAddon:

aRC-NodLogin 7.0 mod to work with NOD32 3.x by ReX

NodLogin 7.0 get a working NOD32 key, but write in the old path in the registry (used by NOD32 2.x), so a make a script in AutoIt to solve this problem.

What this script do?

1-Delete 2.x and 3.x Username & Password keys in the registry, to make possible to write them.

2-Execute NodLogin 7.0 in hidden mode (/o command-line parameter) and wait until it finish.

3-Write NodLogin Password & Username what was writed in 2.x keys by NodLogin in 3.x keys.

If you wan't you can use it on Windows Startup (nlv3mod.exe).

Make sure that the files nlv3mod.exe and Obsoletenodlogin.exe are in the same folder!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyuubi:

1) end/kill the egui.exe process

2) import the TrialtoRetail.reg into the registry

3) restarts your computer (will take 30 secs)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

nsane beta:

1. Install NOD32 3.x, checking "Set update parameters

later" to get past the password screen.

2. Continue installing NOD32 FiX.

3. Now restart your computer.

4. Enjoy!

Note #1: If you already have NOD32 fully installed just

skip Step #1. But you'll still need to reboot after

applying the FiX to ensure the events get properly

placed in the NOD32 Scheduler.

Note #2: If you already have the FiX installed you do

NOT need to uninstall, new versions will auto-detect all

your old installations!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now the question is!!!!!

Do they work! And if not, when is the full Nsane coming out.

Well I installed the AV on pc1 and the security suite on pc2. Both were fitted with the reg fix provided by hichamontreal.

Pc2 was not able to update today, pc1 was.

After installing nsane's (final) fix, updating works again. So I think nsane's fix is the best for now.

Archived