Kaspersky 2012 Fixes

madeinheaven

• Replies 2.1k
  • Views 439.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@All.. Is there any tool to make a .key file? TIA :)

Edit: Nevermind found it.. ;)

what did you find? would you be so kind as to share? some details? does it work?

Finally "Universal Trial Reset". Do not turn off self-defence. Just exit from Kaspersky and then you can continue reset activation.

download site: http://www.mirrorcreator.com/

sharecode: files/0C95S3M6/uniTR.rar_links [?]

rar-password: 0

virustotal report 4/41

http://www.virustotal.com/file-scan/report.html?id=1a70349e779c409c0118be39539b9f5e449c2eefc9895e6382cd8da9a4680cb8-1319267175

Universal Trial Reset By Alex Slipknot

Posted Image

Name of Program: Universal Trial Reset By Alex Slipknot
System Requirements: Windows 2000, Windows ME, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista, Windows 7
Supported: KAV/KIS 6,7,8,2009,2010,2011,2012
Language: Eng.
Treatment: not required
Size: 18 Kb
md5: 21E28EFC4DC973F07189AAEFE0C7C4A6

Install Notes
1. Make a system restore point (just in case)!
2. Turn off (exit) Kaspersky before continue
3. Start Universal Trial Reset and press the -Yes- button.
4. Restart Windows
5. Wait for Kaspersky to launch and activate your new trial period.
Done!

Download Link

Posted Image

Download: Site: http://www.mirrorcreator.com/
Sharecode: /files/1YFHREAM/uniTR.exe_links [?]

Virustotal result 4/ 43 (9.3%)

Finally "Universal Trial Reset". Do not turn off self-defence. Just exit from Kaspersky and then you can continue reset activation.

Thank you nsaneforums special edition of Universal Trial Reset.

I HOPE "THIS WILL WORK "

ANYONE TRIED IT???

WAT IS THE RESULT??

It supposed to work this is modification of only trial reset from Kaspersky World last working edition. Alex made this trial reset request from some member of nsaneforum

Kaspersky database contains instructions for curing malwares or virus & the reason why no fix or keys work because there is a keychecker .xhtml file inside which checks the key & blacklist it right-away or afterfew minutes. Unless someone finds a way to block only that keychecker file I think there might be a way. Just my 2 cents..Good Luck ;)

Brrownie...you realise a fix has been posted in the form of the latest Kaspersky World and in fact the developers have made a seperate trial reset program dedicated to this forum.

Thank you nsaneforums special edition of Universal Trial Reset.

THANKS NSANEFORUM!!!

@ snowonthetree

thanx a lot for your effort!!!

Did a try with the Universal one on another machine with a KAV running with 29 days.....

but using the Universal I got back the 29 days.....

but using once again the Reset with your World one I got back new 30 days.....

That means I'm not quite sure the Universal Reset does it work as it should do !!???

cheers

sorry, the Universal reset did not work for me. I am using KIS 12.0.0.374 downloaded from here: http://www.kaspersky.com/kis-trial-register. I left 25 days and after reset, I still got back 25 days? ( I HAVE follow all the steps clearly)

1. does the KIS downloaded from different server can affect the resetter (should i download from a particular server, such as USA or Russia)?

2. the Kaspersky World resetter did not work for me also.

3. Also, the kaspersky can recognised the serial number i got from this forum, but instead of 90 days, i still got back 25 days.

4. Is it because I need to wait for the 1st trial to finish before the resetter can have effect?

sorry, the Universal reset did not work for me. I am using KIS 12.0.0.374 downloaded from here: http://www.kaspersky...-trial-register. I left 25 days and after reset, I still got back 25 days? ( I HAVE follow all the steps clearly)

1. does the KIS downloaded from different server can affect the resetter (should i download from a particular server, such as USA or Russia)?

2. the Kaspersky World resetter did not work for me also.

3. Also, the kaspersky can recognised the serial number i got from this forum, but instead of 90 days, i still got back 25 days.

4. Is it because I need to wait for the 1st trial to finish before the resetter can have effect?

try to instal kaspersky 2012 v12.0.0.375en final, not version with abcdef patch try to find that then resset and activate the trial with 90 day key code shold be work

edit: try download this torent here is kav/kis en : torcache.net/torrent/359F1C3544616579C87F95C39B9D4CDF5104A3E9.torrent?title=[kat.ph]kaspersky.anti.virus.internet.security.2012.v12.0.0.374.final

kkhong and macehardtek, are you just using the automatic trial option on the activation screen or are you using a key?

@

monkeyboy69

i using this serial number for activation for 91 day trial QCGUH-J8FF6-33WGA-UBY62 after reseting!

Whoops, just realised that I titled that to the wrong people, it was meant for kkhong and kikuk, not macehardtek. Sorry.

Yea, delete the key, exit kaspersky from the notification tray, run the trial resetter, restart and use the built-in trial.

kaspersky world does it work ( I'm using just the trial-reset)! Fine!

The Universal-Reset not! Testet it under XP & WIN 7....

did a snapshot with Systracer for the Universal....just before the Reset....and just after (before Restarting).

The compare shows not any Kaspersky related entry into the Registry done by the Universal-reset ?????

that's in oposite what I got by the snapshots with Systracer using Kaspersky world.

snowonthetree
Hi guys! UniTR and KW have different methods. In KW you should turn off self-defence. In UniTR - not. So if you can't reset activation with UniTR - use KW. Thanks!

Whoops, just realised that I titled that to the wrong people, it was meant for kkhong and kikuk, not macehardtek. Sorry.

Yea, delete the key, exit kaspersky from the notification tray, run the trial resetter, restart and use the built-in trial.

Yes. I did exactly like what you said using both KW and Universal resetter. In fact, KIS recognised both the key and built-in trial, which is 91 and 30 days.

However, after successful activation, the screen will 'turn 1 round', and show that I have only 24 days. Which means the activation did not have effect. I submitted both screenshot

http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc507/kkhong12345/Clipboard02.jpg

http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc507/kkhong12345/Clipboard01.jpg

Therefore to be consistent with everybody, my installer carries the name kis12.0.0.374en, and md5 hash: 3188826729C321AE8E788B7BBDF0B61E, correct?

Please help...thanks!

Yes. I did exactly like what you said using both KW and Universal resetter. In fact, KIS recognised both the key and built-in trial, which is 91 and 30 days.

However, after successful activation, the screen will 'turn 1 round', and show that I have only 24 days. Which means the activation did not have effect. I submitted both screenshot

http://i1215.photobu...Clipboard02.jpg

http://i1215.photobu...Clipboard01.jpg

Therefore to be consistent with everybody, my installer carries the name kis12.0.0.374en, and md5 hash: 3188826729C321AE8E788B7BBDF0B61E, correct?

Please help...thanks!

kkhong download this torent :

Site: torcache.net

Sharecode: /torrent/359F1C3544616579C87F95C39B9D4CDF5104A3E9.torrent?title=[kat.ph]kaspersky.anti.virus.internet.security.2012.v12.0.0.374.final [?]

delete your kaspersky instal this wersion from torent, then first reset then activate the kaspersky with trial serial 90 days or comercial 30 days try this!! shore will work!!

if you want to make doubly sure, uninstall KIS, then run kavremover to remove any remnants, restart and reinstall KIS, skip activation and exit Kaspersky in the notification tray. Run either KW or the separate resetter and then activate KIS.

Archived