CCleaner 2.02.527

toyo

CCleaner.pngCCleaner (Crap Cleaner) is a freeware system optimization and privacy tool. It removes unused files from your system - allowing Windows to run faster and freeing up valuable hard disk space. It also cleans traces of your online activities such as your Internet history. But the best part is that it's fast (normally taking less that a second to run) and FREE!

Download

• Replies 3
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice post toyo. I recently updated to .525 just the other day as it was the latest version newly released. I think in a matter of days, .527 was released with only 1 fix. "Fixed small bug in the IE AutoComplete cleaning code". Although it doesn't seem to warrant an update so early on, I was just curious as to why they would release a new version so quickly after their last. On that note, I have decided to update once again haha. Just in case it's not a "small bug".

Since the nsanedown site is not working now, it's good to also have the link to the original download site.

And in my opinion it's much better to download the slim version that doesn't include the toolbar, that one is just a waste of space imho.

Archived