DC++ 0.702 Beta

Zeus_Hunt

DC++.pngDC++ is an open source C++ client for the Direct Connect protocol. Direct Connect allows you to share files over the Internet without restrictions or limits.

Download

• Replies 4
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DC++ is an open source C++ client for the Direct Connect protocol. Direct Connect allows you to share files over the Internet without restrictions or limits.

Download

Make sure to read the read the rules of the hubs your connected to first. Some of the hubs i'm at dont allow the newer clients and will kick you.

seems too complicated when i tried it,didnt have the patience.emule is better, in my opinion.

seems too complicated when i tried it,didnt have the patience.emule is better, in my opinion.

It's a lot slower though. :rolleyes:

A bit late, but I think it's good idea to repost my warning about these builds :frusty:

juat read http://dcpp.wordpress.com/ once again and you know why... best part is the very beginning though:

As you may already noticed, DC++ 0.702 has already released. And I’m just writing a new post which cause Arne to kill me. But I have to inform you that DC++ 0.702 is still inappropriate for using. Or anything.

However, instead of blaming, I post here some bugs, which could be already known if we knew what the word “testing” means.

Archived