1 Question

Guest Thizzed_out_Nigga

• Replies 7
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:dance2: You can get a warning with profanity. you start downloading things in the main page... or you can also use the SEARCH button Thank You :rolleyes:

We don't have any shit here u so-called-black person :rolleyes:

careful. though his or her account name is a bit racist, the above could get you too. bascially one can only assume said thread noob maker likes hard core rap. said could be white, black, yellow, brown, blue, pink, for all we know. most like younging too.

now for noobies question. there is NO downloading from here. there are url links that take you ELSEWHERE. there is no movie, music or anything else in a url link either. just software links. now i am goign to assume you meant stuff like nod32 etc. it could be your computer settings are blocking access to the url link to get said file. (thats nsane's favorate answer :dance2:) so without much more information we can not even really guess what your problem is. hint

We don't have any shit here u so-called-black person :P

careful. though his or her account name is a bit racist, the above could get you too. bascially one can only assume said thread noob maker likes hard core rap. said could be white, black, yellow, brown, blue, pink, for all we know. most like younging too.

now for noobies question. there is NO downloading from here. there are url links that take you ELSEWHERE. there is no movie, music or anything else in a url link either. just software links. now i am goign to assume you meant stuff like nod32 etc. it could be your computer settings are blocking access to the url link to get said file. (thats nsane's favorate answer :P ) so without much more information we can not even really guess what your problem is. hint

I just have too much of thiz black life-style and if stuff from nsane r shit I don't like the person who wrotes like that. And I don't need to know slang and meanings of shit for black people or any other ppl .

Also I put ":P" because I was joking in first post :)

i dont know which is more offensive .this noob or the one with the hitler picture,how long is this going to be allowed.

Archived