Please read the following announcement about thanks posts and their replacement; the like / thanks button.

Welcome to nsane.forums

Sign In  Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter

Create Account
Welcome to nsane.forums, like most online communities you need to register to view parts of our community or to make contributions, but don't worry: this is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of nsane.forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Access special members only forums
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

How to upgrade LG gt540 to Android 2.2 / 2.3

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 grasscutlet

grasscutlet

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

• India

Posted 17 April 2011 - 05:41 PM

How can it be done and would the LG gt540 would be fully functional and support Adobe Flash???

[mod]Moved to Technology Talk . . . [/mod]

#2 mara-

mara-

ViP Member

• ViP
  • 1,842 posts

• Pirate

Posted 17 April 2011 - 06:25 PM

That's possible, but you better find forum specialized for that. But, from what I could read, there is high possibility that you will lose some features, like 3g not working, camera not working, even sound not working. If it's not everything working, it's not worth a trouble, in my opinion.

Cheers ;)
Please help me to get more space on Copy cloud storage. Just register using my referral link, and you'll also get a bonus (15GB+5GB bonus)! Make sure you install Copy software on your computer and verify your email, or there is no bonus. Thank you! Click here to register.

Latest version of the box, mara- fix can be found on nsane frontpage.

If anyone gets prompt for a username and password using Box, mara- fix, read this.

Nero Lite v12.0.02900 Eset Offline Update definitions IP FIlter Downloader

#3 silencer

silencer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts

• Netherlands

Posted 18 April 2011 - 07:31 AM

Not possible at all to make fully support flash - only liteflash. Flash was not write for this processors so his funcions has cut off a lot. I recommend this project: http://4pda.ru/forum...howtopic=217933 It's russian page but use translator. This is ported Cyanogenmod and works great on my gt540.

Edited by silencer, 18 April 2011 - 07:32 AM.

Posted Image
Click on userbar - 500MB extra for any new user!
btw. Don't block ads on nsane! Whitelist it if you want support! :)