ESET Smart Security 3.0.414 RC1

Zeus_Hunt

ESET_Logo.gifESET Smart Security is a fully integrated security solution and includes antivirus, anti-spyware, a personal firewall and antispam. While some competitive solutions purport to have similar functionality, ESET has developed a unique approach that provides true and full integration of point security solutions. The key advantage of this approach is that individual protection modules are able to communicate together seamlessly, to create unparalleled synergy to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of protection. Moreover, the integrated architecture guarantees optimal utilization of system resources, so ESET Smart Security continues ESET's well know reputation for providing rock solid security in a small footprint that will not slow down an individual's computer.

Thanks to Pako Jones for the Update.

Download

• Replies 14
  • Views 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've never been fond of 'all in one packages'. Time and time again I hear of loopholes and flaws; & seperate packages being more secure on the whole.

I wonder (with ESET Nod32 being such a wonderful antivirus prog' ) if this will be the turning point?

A Release Candidate (often shortened to RC) is a computer software release that is intended for testing, in anticipation of a final release. Release candidates are typically released to identify and fix small issues that may remain in software. Any number of RCs can be released prior to an official release. I think the final version will be released within 2 or 3 weeks or may be less. I've been using Eset Smart Security 3.0.414 RC1 for few days on my vista (x86) and have not encountered any bug so far.

Seems a very good prg but... I've noticed that I am NOT able to send a "reading confirmation" after opening an e-mail demanding it... may u help me?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived