Crysis 2 PC pirates can play online

toyo

crysis-2.jpgOk, we know Crytek might get upset with PC gamers pirating their game but WTF? According to a lot of reports, Crysis 2 pirates can actually play online without any issues or restrictions. Normally, games verify your cd-key as a valid one before entering the multiplayer mode but this is not the case with Crysis 2. As a result of this, gamers that pirated the PC version can already play online in the official servers. It is literally a kick in the nuts for those that bought the game. This is pretty much confirmed and Crytek should address it as soon as possible.

We were also quite shocked with your reaction to our 'How Crytek Doomed Crysis 2′s PC version' article. Some criticized us about it, although that was not a review of the game. It was an article about things that were already in Crysis 1 and are absent from its sequel. Funny thing is that the leaked beta version featured most of them, so we're wondering; why Crytek decided to remove them? Fingers crossed there'll be an update that will fix all its issues!

Original story

• Replies 9
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, thats interesting to see, never heard of this happen before......

*pirates crysis 2*

:lol: :lol:

Borderlands could also be played online, with the guys that pay for it, also through Gamespy.

The FLT scene release does not work online as far as I know, there's a P2P release together with the patch to v 1.1 that enables Multiplayer, although some seem to have problems with that.

Ah yes I forgot about borderlands, never played it although I was tempted too to see if I would like it :) Cheers for the reminder Toyo ;)

You should try Borderlands. It's very nice, and it's also pretty unique. If you have friends to play with, it's even better. The DLCs are pretty weak though, and I was very disappointed with them and the way they were developed. I have high hopes for BL 2...

original pc copies + original console copies + pirated pc copies can encounter connexion prob (connexion lost, couldn't retrieve host, etc..)

seems they didn't optimize their game

some people can play it, some not

one solution to play online without prob is to open 60400 port on your router

Also, too much hacker in multi using wall hack, one shot kill,etc...

That ruins the game...too bad, this game is another disappointment.

It a Call of Duty like in solo and multi

This game was made for console gamers, that s all

I ve paid my game, i ve finished the solo (around 8 hours with a shitty story compared to crysis 1 ) and i sell it immediatly

I m really really really disappointed

Yes, the game is a disappointment compared to the first (which wasn't so extraordinarily good also, but had the never-seen-before visuals). Story is indeed lacking, open world is not open any more, and there's no boss fights (pinger? that's no boss), not even at the end of the game.

Yep crysis 2 works well online (pirate) I was pleasantly surprised when I discovery this the other day dance.gif

Yes, the game is a disappointment compared to the first (which wasn't so extraordinarily good also, but had the never-seen-before visuals). Story is indeed lacking, open world is not open any more, and there's no boss fights (pinger? that's no boss), not even at the end of the game.

Just started playing last night and thought it was going to be a follow up to the original... Unless the story onfolds while your playing wtf :blink:

What a waste of a good name.

Archived