How did you find this site?

Lite

Years ago was looking for some information and came upon this site accidentally, guess, using Google

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
niTe_RiDeR_Pr0

I came to know about this unique & awesome forum, when I searched for my friend @alfreire in google & saw that he has made some good precracked repacks in this forum. Then I registered & started posting my repacks here too (my first & previous repacks are in Wincert forums & RePacks.net forums). Since day 1 I love this awesome forum.

Edited by niTe_RiDeR_Pr0

• Administrator
On 9/7/2016 at 9:54 PM, niTe_RiDeR_Pr0 said:

I came to know about this unique & awesome forum, when I searched for my friend @alfreire in google & saw that he has made some good precracked repacks in this forum. Then I registered & started posting my repacks here too (my first & previous repacks are in Wincert forums & RePacks.net forums). Since day 1 I love this awesome forum.

He hid this site from you all along, did not he. :P

Just joking about it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

"Funny" but Google is censoring nSane in searches now... Great loss to public, credit to the great community!

Personally back, after few years of absence, as only the best of praise could have ever would have had about the members and site!

Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...

I arrived here, I was looking for products office example kmpsico, medicines for NOD32, when I arrive, I did not just find that, here is everything, thanks

I was looking for Greasemonkey scripts which is how I knew nsane. Thought it would be nice to check out his website and voila.. here I am. I remember coming here often to discuss about the latest ways to bypass ESET Security Suite and when FF was the best browser. Now I own a Mac and I visit nsane.down perhaps once a year to see who's still active. Miss the good ol' days.

This is where I learnt the majority of my knowledge however most of it has been forgotten now. I wonder where Marik has disappeared to?

• 2 months later...
demon.devin

I was browsing one of FukenGruven's old portable blogs which he had linked here. The blog was PortableXApps if I remember correctly. 

• 1 month later...
1 minute ago, kameyojodido said:

Reading a readme.txt :D

Yeah I actually read those ^^

You are not the only one.

kameyojodido
2 minutes ago, vitorio said:

You are not the only one.

I know haha :P but you find all kind of people around the internet... I am glad to meet other readme-readers here ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Search via duckduckgo for AnyDVD and led me to this site n love it for other apps :)

Edited by FunBoy87

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I was googling for how to activate my ESET Smart Security antivirus for free and I found a topic created in this forum talking about it, then I decided to take a walk around the forum and saw that it was very good so I added it to my bookmarks. Some time later I went back to the forum to look for more interesting things and I decided to create an account so that I could share and help others as much as I could, as well as once they had helped me.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I was activating windows and office on a laptop and came across November Ra1n's (win/office) link which led me to Nsane. I also noticed how members helped each other, especially those guys doing  activations and providing keys....it was at that point that I realized that I wanted to be a part of this and began posting and have not stopped since. :)

• Like 3

• 3 months later...