How did you find this site?

Lite

was at site when they first started.somehow soon after that everything was lost except for a fotunate few.us little guys had to keep re registering.

Knew nsane as an early fellow beta tester of kazaalite++ RC's way back on Paul's site. I feel very sad that I've forgetten the guys nick that made the loader (he was good). Those were the days.

Edited by Wheelie4

I clicked on Nsanes sig on another forum unlike most of you who knew some one. I just had ADD that day and said hey i like that avatar! and went with the flow.

Knew nsane as an early fellow beta tester of kazaalite++ RC's way back on Paul's site. I feel very sad that I've forgetten the guys nick that made the loader (he was good). Those were the days.

Rosco wrote it i think, then passed it on to Paul and everyone before retiring ;)

I think it was when my friend had found NOD32 on forum.DVHK.pl with fix... and he tested it and recommended it to me, so i tried it out and loved the AV and fix and saw the link in the fix installer ;), been browsing Nsaneporductions for over a year.

nsane do u remember how long u had the site ?

I know bfore nsaneproductions... u had nsane....tk.... quite a few sites around Spt/Oct or Nov 2004

I came to nsane thru a link posted in klite.com ...something on those lines ... It was for Kaazaa Lite

Rosco wrote it i think, then passed it on to Paul and everyone before retiring ;)
Ah yes. A bit off topic but if I recall correctly, Paul basicly made the installer package including all the tools but never actually messed with the loaders scource code before and after Rosco retired. And it was FTFakes who was the first to delve into the loaders code and alter/update it to conform to newer kazaa features later on. But I'm getting old, memories failing and it was sooooo long ago I'm not sure anymore. :wacko:

P.S. Lite was one of the beta testers aswell. Ahhhhhh he was just fresh out of diapers back then, all grown up now heh, j/k. :)

Edited by Wheelie4

• 2 months later...

I saw the infamous NOD fix one day back in early 2005 and I just kept coming, so I could learn from all the great powerusers out there what software worked best.

I got Nod with fix from someone that repaired my old PC and Im using it for years now, but I always thought nsane productions was a release group or something like that. I only found a link to the site while searching for a newest version a couple of months ago. Wow, I was quite shocked and happy to see that there is a lot more to it...

If there weren't for the fix I never would become such a fan of Nod, it's the lines - This basicly makes that 30 day trial for NOD32 last...oh...40,000 YEARS!__&__To my knowledge, applying a simple value to your registry is 100% LEGAL. - that made the difference.

exeem lite war. when the faker close shop i went to the other side (here)

saw in the description of the fix Nsane Productions and I just googled it :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: googled nsane productions and here i am... :D

• 2 weeks later...