Nsane Site & Forums Update

Lite

• Replies 101
  • Views 99.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

on a scale of 1 to 10 how close are we to our goal?maybe you should post who donates and who does not.come on people we are the ones that have to keep this site up and running.now is the time to donate.every little bit helps. i know we all can spare five bucks or so

on a scale of 1 to 10 how close are we to our goal?maybe you should post who donates and who does not.come on people we are the ones that have to keep this site up and running.now is the time to donate.every little bit helps. i know we all can spare five bucks or so

It's the fact that a lot of members who posted in the Goodbye topic stating they would donate to keep the site alive, haven't. :lol:

I don't have access to how much has been donated so far (it is Lite's accounts), but it won't be much. Whatever gets donated will go towards the proxy and site hosting.

I have donated a little $ 25.00

To all serious members, if you can afford a PC and use internet,

than you can miss also a small amount like 5 or 10 USD.

All the program you are downloaded here will cost a lot more, I`m sure! :lol:

So let`s started with the donations......... :P

<

Ecellent! NSANE Lives! LoL!!! :P

:lol:

I've donated, once again, to the NSANE cause, and I encourage everyone that can spare some scratch to put it toward this wonderful online community. Donating shouldn't make anyone feel bad or be a source of bragging, so I won't say how much I donated. I just wanted to say that this site has been a home for me since I first stumbled upon it several years ago. The people are great, the content is great, what more could you ask for?

I have donated a little $ 25.00

To all serious members, if you can afford a PC and use internet,

than you can miss also a small amount like 5 or 10 USD.

All the program you are downloaded here will cost a lot more, I`m sure! :lol:

So let`s started with the donations......... B)

<

I've donated, once again, to the NSANE cause, and I encourage everyone that can spare some scratch to put it toward this wonderful online community. Donating shouldn't make anyone feel bad or be a source of bragging, so I won't say how much I donated. I just wanted to say that this site has been a home for me since I first stumbled upon it several years ago. The people are great, the content is great, what more could you ask for?

Thanks guys. :P

Donated all i had left in my account. Glad to help out.

PS forgot my old username & pass some thats why i had 2 start a new account :dance2:

Donated all i had left in my account. Glad to help out.

PS forgot my old username & pass some thats why i had 2 start a new account :dance2:

that's why the good lord invented "pen and paper" and computer geeks invented "back ups" :)

dear admins and the site founder...

i am very glad and found this website, throught the mr.google... :) if i am not mistake...

just want to say "THANK YOU" for yours efforts and the website/forum...

:dance2:

dear admins and the site founder...

i am very glad and found this website, throught the mr.google... :D if i am not mistake...

just want to say "THANK YOU" for yours efforts and the website/forum...

:)

with almost 20 thousand views on the site when nsane originally said it was going to shut down there should be no problem with donations to keep this revival up and running come on people...don't leave it for others to donate.... :dance2:

PS...i donated but forgot to put my user name on the donation page :frusty:

send me the nsane paypal info asap; i'll quickly throw in 200...couldnt find a connection..... email it to me

thanks,,

theblade

0 user(s) active in the past 30 minutes

ok, for fixing that you ought to check that:

a) your skins have {$active['TOTAL']} {$this->ipsclass->lang['active_users']} in Board Index > ActiveUsers

b) ActiveUsers skin block has data variables set to: $active=""

c) check that your func_boardstats.php has not been edited (located at: /sources/lib/func_boardstats.php) or if it has, not in a way that would result $active['TOTAL'] to return 0 ($active['TOTAL'], should simply be: $active['MEMBERS'] + $active['GUESTS'] + $active['ANON'], check around line 259)

If that is no help then there is something else behind it than file/skin corruption (as statfunc->active_users() sends the $active array to the templating engine on return) or the error is somewhere deeper...

You might naturally also try rebuilding all caches as well as repairing/optimizing the mysql db tables (in case it's caused by something that obvious)

• Administrator

@Crise, the cause of the 0 users online was an issue with the Group Name Mod (sources/lib/func_boardstats.php), it is now fixed.

Also, i've fixed some issues with the Pro skin (namely Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/nsanepro/public_html/sources/classes/class_display.php on line XXXX) :rolleyes:

Also, i've fixed some issues with the Pro skin (namely Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/nsanepro/public_html/sources/classes/class_display.php on line XXXX) ;)

:rolleyes: @ masking the line number, like someone could actually do something with that info alone...

also you forgot something from: http://www.nsaneforums.com/?showtopic=7938 :blink:

Edit: I could swear that just a second ago nsane's nick was red, but now it's back to blue again...

• Administrator

It was few line numbers, which is why XXXX is used :rolleyes: (different things did different line numbers).

We have a paypal donation link up for the guys wanting to donate. :cheers:

Hi there

Fantastic news the site is back up and running! Made another donation as promised and will continue to as I can. Thanks again to all concerned. Cheers from Oz. :P :)

• 2 weeks later...

I am just glad I could help again. I am sorry to hear that NSANE had the personal problems he did and he had to leave the site. I wish him the best of luck. I am glad that the site is back and the forums as well.

• 2 months later...

Archived