Nsane Site & Forums Update

Lite

• Replies 101
  • Views 99k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It`ll give me rest, when you are here NSANE,

it`s nice to here from you........................................

:lol:

thats really great news! :lol: a light in the darkness of all those other sites!

great to see nsane here, hope you doin' well and things get better!!

:lol:

I happy to hear this, Thanks to all the Admin group, nsane and all the people who make possible to keep this great site and it's forums running. I'm glad to see a post from nsane again, I'm sure he will ok soon.

The Godfather

Hello new peps and old peps. I will always be an active part of this group for as long as I live!! I do believe we are the best site and gentlemen all of us. I will actively spread the word about the site to cool people only. I'm proud of the caliber of members we have here. nsane , I wish you the best bro. Don't let the little shit keep a good man down..

Peace,

The Godfather

Awesome, good to see the site is still going strong and I still have my donator status :rolleyes:. Although I will probably donate again once the site is fully operational.

Keep up the great work guys.

Hi there

Same goes for me here in Oz. Cheers to everyone who made this happen. It's great news!

edit: it's weird having a warning level now -- on the site i founded :lol:

I would b happy to raise ur warning level if you dont posts for a 1 week. :lol:

yes i'm so happy that this site is not going to close :lol:

coooool...long live NSANE! i was visiting the site from time to time but from now on i'll be posting..i witnessed nsane reign over other sites..btw i hope he gets his life back together.. :)

good news indeed! this is a hell of a great site glad Lite and the other admins and staff will keep the site alive. :dance2:

Take care nsane I know the site is in great hands. hope to see you post from time to time. Hate to see Zeus_Hunt raise your warn level. Mine too :)

Super glad that the site is going to be back up, even if not exactly like the original.

Even though I am currently hung over...Im gonna give a personal warning to ANYONE who ever tries to place Nsane on the back burner...EVER!

He created the site, if he shall ever be stripped of his rank even, and even if he can never contribute, I will leave and never come back!

Nsane, please don't get too down on your self man, your legacy survives!

P.S. I don't think it's fair to make Nsane HAVE to be under the warning system rules and all, just kinda twisted a bit ya know?

Viva los Nsane! LOL!

Archived