Please read the following announcement about thanks posts and their replacement; the like / thanks button.

Welcome to nsane.forums

Sign In  Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter

Create Account
Welcome to nsane.forums, like most online communities you need to register to view parts of our community or to make contributions, but don't worry: this is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of nsane.forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Access special members only forums
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Nsane Site & Forums Update

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
101 replies to this topic

#1 Lite

Lite

ViP Member

• Administrator
  • 6,985 posts

• Turkmenistan

Posted 25 August 2007 - 03:50 PM

/images/logos/News.pngAs you perhaps know there was a recent annoucement by nsane stating he was no longer going to keep the site online owing to some personal issues. However, the staff are pleased to announce the return of nsane forums and soon to be return the frontpage.

We have made several changes to the forums including upgrading to the latest version of the forum software and added a new default forum skin. We hope you like these changes.

Owing to nsane’s current leave of absence some changes have had to be made to the structure of the site, most notably in relation to the domain names:Please update your bookmarks to reflect the changes.With these changes on board we can improve the user satisfcation and enjoy a much better hosting setup.

With direct relation to the frontpage, it is currently offline for some modifications and fixes. You will be pleased to know we are planning on updating the tired old look and make several other modifications. The length of time this is going to take is currently unknown, however i can assure you it will be well worth the wait. In the meantime, the staff will be using the Software News forum to keep you up to date with the latest software releases.

There is one small appeal we would like to make to the users; please if possible donate as much money as possible so we can organise hosting for the front page and proxy system. It wil take a while to restore this system without the help of the users. Full details of the donation process are given here.

On a side note... some posts have been lost (those posted after our DB backup), we apologise for this.

We would like to thank everyone for there continued support and patience.

Thanks for reading,

nsane.forums staff

Using an adblocker? Please white-list your favourite websites. Read here to find out how.

#2 Lee

Lee

ViP Member

• Site Founder
  • 1,037 posts

• United Kingdom

Posted 25 August 2007 - 04:54 PM

Welcome back people. You're able to login with your old username and passwords. :dance2: We hope to get the front page back online soon - serving all your software needs. ;) Until then, please tell everyone the new address for the forums so we can work together in bringing nsane productions back to what it originally was... and better.

We'll have a paypal account online in the next few days allowing people to help us get the main site back up and running.

#3 eBait

eBait

ViP Member

• Veteran
  • 939 posts

• Blank

Posted 25 August 2007 - 05:32 PM

Yes... Hope everyone can find this site a home, just like it was.

#4 UnixSofter

UnixSofter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

• Blank

Posted 25 August 2007 - 06:43 PM

Whoohoo, thank you for keeping nsane forums online! Good Job guys ;)

The best forum in the world is back :dance2:

#5 Lite

Lite

ViP Member

• Administrator
  • 6,985 posts

• Turkmenistan

Posted 25 August 2007 - 06:44 PM

Please do spread the word; we are not going anywhere :dance2: and inform everyone of the new URLs.

Using an adblocker? Please white-list your favourite websites. Read here to find out how.

#6 erRor67

erRor67

• ViP
  • 506 posts
  • Interests:Everything

• Blank

Posted 25 August 2007 - 06:52 PM

Holy shit.. a lot has happened. I havent been to active lately because ive been busy with my personal life. But its good to see the site coming back. Hopefully nsane can work out his problems though.
Shwaah?!

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#7 hairbautt

hairbautt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

• United States

Posted 25 August 2007 - 06:57 PM

Please do spread the word; we are not going anywhere :dance2: and inform everyone of the new URLs.

Can't wait to post the news on FileSharingTalk

Posted Image

#8 zer0buRn

zer0buRn

Advanced Member

• ViP
  • 226 posts
  • Interests:.:[watching.you]:.

• United States

Posted 25 August 2007 - 07:16 PM

Glad to see the staff keeping the forums and site alive! :dance2:

#9 leland

leland

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

• United States

Posted 25 August 2007 - 07:35 PM

Yeah! ;)

Glad to see the site is able to keep on going...

Leland
:dance2:

#10 smed

smed

• ViP
  • 22 posts

• Blank

Posted 25 August 2007 - 07:40 PM

i will send some cash monday,thanks for keeping this great site alive

#11 xicoescuro

xicoescuro

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts

• Portugal

Posted 25 August 2007 - 07:47 PM

Hi guys!
The same way I had no words to say how sad I was when I read nsane goodbye post, now I have no words too, but to say how glad I am for reading this good, good new.
No matter this uge good new, must say a word to nsane: I wish you all the good luck in the world, and all of us must be pleased to know you (in this way, of course) and I wish we'll see you soon around here. You'll be certainlly able to solve your problems the best way, I'm shure!
Regards, and my beste to you.

And good luck to the forum and site that are to come!

#12 bizzyb0t

bizzyb0t

• ViP
  • 48 posts

• Pirate

Posted 25 August 2007 - 08:07 PM

This is excellent news :dance2:

Will, Nsane be coming by and saying hello every once in a while?
"Never argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." -Dilbert
Posted Image

#13 bizzyb0t

bizzyb0t

• ViP
  • 48 posts

• Pirate

Posted 25 August 2007 - 08:14 PM

In a few days I'll be donating. :dance2:

BTW, I like the new forums URL's and theme.
"Never argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." -Dilbert
Posted Image

#14 asianman6924

asianman6924

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts

• United States

Posted 25 August 2007 - 08:24 PM

Man thank you soooo much for keeping the forums up. Im really happy that in the future this site is coming back. Anyway i had a question. Has anyone talked th NSANE? I was wondering how he is and when the site comes back is he still gonna be a part of the website?!?! ;) :dance2:

#15 ghost

ghost

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts

• Blank

Posted 25 August 2007 - 08:27 PM

I love the new look thanks...

#16 hklcf

hklcf

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 08:48 PM

this is a good news :dance2:

#17 jmcd50

jmcd50

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 09:39 PM

Well It was nice to receive this great email saying the forum is back. Thought it had disappeared. Thanks to everybody who I'm sure worked very hard to bring it back. Looking forward to a great adventure again.

#18 toyo

toyo

ViP Member

• Veteran
  • 5,450 posts

• Romania

Posted 25 August 2007 - 09:56 PM

thank u 4 ur hard work&dedication.i'll do as much as i can 4 the site in the future just as i did in the past, coz we are simply the best! :dance2: so, a warm welcome back and no more troubles from now on!

Posted Image

#19 3NIGM4

3NIGM4

• ViP
  • 437 posts

• Canada

Posted 25 August 2007 - 10:00 PM

Priceless
Posted Image

#20 cooldude7273

cooldude7273

Advanced Member