two and a half men

the big bang theory

30 rock

the modern family

simpsons

mr sunshine

Edited by karachidude

Supenatural

Stargate Universe, which got fucking canceled *ragetrain*...at least I'll get to see the full season 2

Spartacus Gods of the Arena, which will start airing soon

Merlin, which is running on its last season starting this september I think

The Walking Dead, which is set to start its season 2 in october

Supernatural, Fringe, Stargate: Universe, Misfits, The Cape, 2 and a Half Men (from TV, Season 7, I think, seen earlier ones too), Haven

Well I have several subscriptions on Hulu.. BUT in the last couple of months.. they have initiated what they call Hulu Plus... and many shows which were among the only ones worth watching are now paid subscriptions ONLY.. Therefore the majority of my watching has been cut down.. I like to have something to watch at least once a day while I am eating or something.. The best bet I have now if to go directly to the main site such as FOX or CBS..

Point being here that they have ruined most of my Hulu watching..

Edited by heath28m

How I Met Your Mother

The Big Bang Theory

30 Rock

Chuck

Glee

V

Human Target

No Ordinary Family

Eureka

White Collar

Smallville

American Dad

Family Guy

The Cape

Episodes

• Administrator

South Park. :D

CID (Indian show)

Some other Indian shows with class....

Well, only one daily for now. There was a time I used to watch about 5 shows everyday, but not anymore.

1. House MD

2. The Mentalist

3. Man vs. Wild

4. Grey's Anatomy (Sometimes)

:D

2,5 Men

South Park (not really following, I just watch it, A LOT :P)

Big Bang Theory

NCIS (it's no longer on every Sunday though...)

Numb3rs (it's no longer on every Sunday though...)

Okay so I went and got my subscriptions list.. there are a few that I haven't subscribed to but may watch occasionally..and while this may seem like a long list.. in this list are canceled shows and shows that are not always airing.. Alongside the fact that the only thing that I watch is going to be a new episode.. Not an old one or a re-run.. and I watch them each sequentially... A couple of them I have never watch and a few I have watched everything they put up and its done.. I never use cable and the only source of 'TV' that I have or use rather is the Internet.. I like to keep it that way.. The TV actually is only use as a monitor for my PS2.. ( wish I had a PS3.. blah bluh blah.. ANW )

So that being said... I can't wait for Archer to return, I always enjoyed it...

• 30 Rock
  • American Dad!
  • Archer
  • Bleach
  • The Cape
  • Caprica
  • The Cleveland Show
  • The Dating Guy
  • Detroit 1-8-7
  • DollHouse
  • Ergo Proxy
  • Eureka
  • The Event
  • Family Guy
  • Fringe
  • The Good Guys
  • Haven
  • House
  • The Human Taget
  • It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
  • Kings
  • Lie To Me
  • Louie
  • A Man Called God
  • Nip/Tuck
  • Outlaw
  • Persons Unknown
  • Sanctuary
  • Shigurui: Death Frenzy
  • The Simpsons
  • SG-U
  • Undercovers
  • V
  • Warehouse 13
  • White Collar

For got to add some others which I watch elsewhere.. Those are all only on Hulu..

• CSI: Crime Scene Investigation
  • CSI: Miami
  • CSI: NY
  • NCIS
  • NCIS: Los Angeles

Probably a few others out there.. and a slew of ones I watched and have been in the the past... like Legend of the Seeker , Merlyn.. and a few others.. All of these are streamed and I wouldn't waste my time or HD space downloading them to my system..

Edited by heath28m

@ Heath

WTF! 38 shows & probably a few others... :fear: you must have a lot of time on your hands! :P

Believe it or not I don't like to even watch TV... and this might work out to about 1 or 2 a day... and like I said a bunch of those I don't actually watch anymore.. dead series.. ( canceled ) nothing new coming out of them then they aren't active..not being watched anymore.. where someone who watches TV will sit and watch the same episode rerun mixed in with a few others over and over again in a months time.. SO really.. what I am looking for is to have one or two a day.. and that doesn't always work out.. AND I only watch when I am eating... and whatever time that takes to finish the episode...even with all of these... some I wait and watch later.. If I listed all of the ones I have liked in the past an current together I guess this would sort of close... in other words.. when I am working on something this is virtually out of the question..

I guess you could say its a list of shows that I watch, have watched... and season-ly watch... You would be amazed how much it cuts out when you take a show.. and cut-out all reruns... all redundancies, and don't watch unless a new one is up... I mean at the most it would be 45 min of TV a day... and not always even that... I am weird like that I guess compared to a lot of people.. I see them sit and watch just because they like the show.. regardless if they have seen it before or not.. me, I like to follow the story... as it was written.. not just because its up to fill a whole...

Same way with movies.. I don't keep them... and I only watch them once.. so I won't talk on the phone.. won't carry on conversations and if that what you want ..get out.. I have to have it in good quality.. sound and be able to follow it and take it in how its was intended... I just don't like it any other way... and I will not rewind.. and watch the damn thing again.. or own the DVD...so it can play over and over.. I just can't do it... have seen some people that are just nightmare-ish that way..

But anyway reminds me I haven't seen a movie in a while... :P

Edited by heath28m

1. NCIS

2. NCIS LA (just started watching)

3. HOUSE M.D.

4. FRINGE

Someone mentioned V. I hope it'll be canceled like FlashForward. They chose that show instead of FlashForward. Damn V! FlashForward was fantastic show.

Cheers ;)

V died online after the first season.. the last thing I seen of it was when her warrior eggs were destroyed..and the sky turned red... as far as that was concerned that was it.. 1 season.. and dead already..

Edited by heath28m

• 1 month later...

this new show "Mr Sunshine starring Matthew Perry" has had a great start,looking forward to it :D

• House
  • Big Bang Theory
  • Simpsons
  • Family Guy
  • South Park
  • American Dad
  • No ordinary Family
  • Two and a Half men
  • Mad Dogs
  • Archer
  • Heroes
  • Chuck
Thats about it at present, however if I think of more will add. Edited by Hottwire

I used to watch Heroes and Prison Break. Those expired before the series finished. Now I don't watch anything.

mate i only watch sitcoms so can only recommend that,the big bang theory ,modern family and two and a half men are really good,u could watch a ep or two and see urself ^_^

• 1 month later...

• South Park
  • 30 Rock
  • Family Guy
  • American Dad
  • The Big Bang Theory
  • The Office (US)
  • The IT Crowd (UK)
  • Bob's Burgers
  • Breaking Bad
  • Weeds

These are the shows I follow. Soon as it's available online I fire up the uTorrent. LOL :P

Right now only two shows.

The Mentalist and Bones. :rolleyes:

--------------------------------------------------------------

I prefer "Show de Bola", Saturdays and Sundays ! :lol:

Edited by jofre

• 2 weeks later...

American Dad!

Bones

Burn Notice

Chuck

Eureka

Fringe

Haven

House

Human Target

Lie To Me

Modern Family

The Mentalist

V

Warehouse 13

White Collar

Edited by Eileanach

• 2 weeks later...

Who else has seen Game of Thrones?

I think it's the best tv series of 2011.

And damn, its OP theme is one of the most epic OP themes I've seen in tv series.

• 1 month later...
karachidude

@marik

it must be,thousands of snatched on each ep man ^_^