Internet Download Manager 5.11.5

eBait

• Replies 69
  • Views 58.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sir jfe,

While reading your posts on 9down, I felt severely disappointed.

The reason was a PREVIOUS and FIRM decision to give up about INTERNET.

Today, while browsing anonymously on nsane productions,

effortlessly, I discovered an opposite atmosphere

(compared to 9down's one).

I had forgotten the existence of such a paradise.

Now, denouncing 9 down's poorness is as much vain

as struggling against the entire world.

Hence, I'll don't care anymore about 9down.

However, some issue remains:

I speak english almost fluently (with the help of two dictionaries),

but I can't understand it!

Best regards.

Sir jfe,

Gag you canot imagine our pleasure for your return..............

you cannot leave the world (internet ) where alot of lovers

in anywhere there is the good and there is the bad

so neglect the poor ...................... thx again

Wao GAG.Thx.You're the best.I really appreciate it.Please don't leave us again.And Thank you again.God Bless you.Thx.

Thank you Gag. Elegant patch and most important of all, you have won over people who appreciate you thru your sharing over the time for IDM patches.

Sir jfe,

However, some issue remains:

I speak english almost fluently (with the help of two dictionaries),

but I can't understand it!

Best regards.

"I speak english almost fluently (with the help of two dictionaries), but I can't understand it!" lmfao

Peace_Angel

Gag, I am one of those IDM users that use your patch and haven't even looked back since then. I also know why you are angry about 9downers (can we say 9downers actually?? Users of 9down...lol). I think, to be fair, most of them deserved it.

I say most of them because I believe that there are still some of your fans out there that crave for your patch and do not know nsaneproductions!

But to be honest, and I am really sorry to say that, I am disappointed with your remarks... Are you the same person that once asked OLexijl to translate the Languages in His AIO so as other non-english speaking people could also take advantage of the crack? You did that so as every person had a chance to use the crack because you like sharing (well, at least, that's what I think)!

Do you know why I have so much admiration for you? It's not because you are the best cracker of IDM, but because you like helping and sharing with people. You even care for non-english users unlike most big-time crackers and you do it out of your good will! Isn't that marvelous? Now,When you say you 'don't care any more about 9down', I really feel saddened, coz it includes its users! Don't forget, User1, OlexiJl and I come from 9down and you still have supporters over there.

I do agree that there are lamers on 9down that respect nothing and write nonsense, but there are also good people out there... and I am eternally grateful to 9down because I have found great friends over there (User1, Olexijl, you and others), to feel part of a community that promote the sharing of the best IDM crack ever... and that, I shall never forget nor deny!

I am sorry if I said things that I shouldn't have said, but I feel like you are being unfair to some 9down users. Afterall, it is all about SHARING man!

I'm sorry that I did write this rather long comment in English since I know that you will have difficulty in translating it, but if I did write that in French, I believe that this would have been unfair to non-french speaking people in the forum. So please bear with me!

Btw I'm am fluent in Both French and English and the funny thing is that I am neither of them! Lol. Having said that, I don't mind you replying in French, if you wish!

Peace&respect

Dear gag

You have a history of being good at what you do. Thus an almost religious approach to your work is shown among users. Glad that you decided to continue. Please ignore the fools that you encounter.

PS.

About my testing of the patch. Quite sure that the reason for me to uninstall previous version to get it to work had to do with language files (Norwegian) reminicent - so - your patch worked in the first place, but the language file confused me - so sorry for wrong reporting.

Quite sure that the reason for me to uninstall previous version to get it to work had to do with language files (Norwegian) reminicent
Although I've no idea about what norwegian language is,

I've given precisions enough so that anybody able to read english

could edit his own language file,

including arabic and japanese people!

By no means, removing the program had the LESS utility:

editing 3 lines AT MOST in a language file was enough.

Now, to take effect, such changes require to close IDM,

and to restart it.

If some norwegian language file exists for IDM, what is its name?

And what about the difficulty to replace in it "Marion Gauthier"

with any other name,

"Google" with its norwegian's translation (what is it?),

then to input in the line 20326 the translation (what is it?) of "Registered copy"?

I really don't understand.

Since I've missed something, in order to work properly in the future, I need an answer.

Sir jfe, best regards. :)

Some questions to IDM Build 5

- Are the files 'NPIDMan1.dll', etc. not anymore installed in the Opera - Plugin folder with this version? IDM FAQ still says that they are needed.

- Does anybody figured out how to get the IDM rightcklick menu into Opera like in Firefox?

Quite sure that the reason for me to uninstall previous version to get it to work had to do with language files (Norwegian) reminicent

If some norwegian language file exists for IDM, what is its name?

And what about the difficulty to replace in it "Marion Gauthier"

with any other name,

"Google" with its norwegian's translation (what is it?),

then to input in the line 20326 the translation (what is it?) of "Registered copy"?

I really don't understand.

Since I've missed something, in order to work properly in the future, I need an answer.

Sorry for the confusion gag. What happened was that after install and patching of IDM. The program asked me if I wanted to install Norwegian language file. Doing so made the program appear not registered. But if I had read your instructions more carefully I would of course noted that I should have edited language file according to your instructions.

Tried to recreate the situation just now. Installed program and applied your patch. Program did not ask for language update this time. (Maybe I should have uninstalled IDM first). But don't worry about this. Your patch is working great. And I'm sure doing an editing of the Norwegian language file as described by you works. But I'm to lazy doing that. I'm happy with the English version.

Language files for IDM can be obtained here:

http://www.internetdownloadmanager.com/translations.html

Take care gag

Edit: I just edited the Norwegian language file (idm_no.lng) - it works great!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Archived