Adobe Encore CS5 cannot run in non-royalty serialized mode.

alexcmia

---------------------------

Adobe Encore CS5 Licensing

Adobe Encore CS5 cannot run in non-royalty serialized mode. The application needs to be serialized with a royalty bearing serial number.

ОК

Sorry if this been covered, used your search, it's not working, says query is less than 4 characters or HTML has been used, neither of which is true. How to get around this so I can use Encore CS5?

• Replies 6
  • Views 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How did you get this message? What happened? Encore is running OK here also.

I think I know what the problem is. You have installed the trial version, didn't you...

Adobe CS5 Free Trial Download FAQ’s

Adobe has published the following FAQ’s and guidleines about their free trial software downloads:

Availability and use

Does Adobe have trial versions of Adobe Creative Suite 5?

Yes. To help you evaluate Adobe’s creative software for upgrade or new purchase, we offer “try and buy” versions of the premium editions of Adobe® Creative Suite® 5 as well as most individual CS5 products, such as Adobe Photoshop® CS5 Extended and Flash® Professional CS5, in many of the languages in which we ship. These trial versions offer almost every feature and function of the product for you to test-drive.* In most cases, the trials can easily be converted to purchased versions without needing to reinstall the software.

The trial period begins on the first day you launch the software and continues for 30 days (a counter appears each time you launch to help you track the elapsed time). When the trial expires, you must purchase the software to continue using it.

*Adobe Acrobat® 9 Pro is not available as a trial for Mac OS. Adobe Encore® CS5 software is not available as a trial. Encore CS5 will be installed as part of the trial for Creative Suite 5 Production Premium and Master Collection but will not be available for use until you purchase. The trial versions of Adobe After Effects® CS5, Adobe Premiere® Pro CS5, and Soundbooth® CS5 software do not include some features that depend on software licensed from parties other than Adobe. For example, some codecs for encoding MPEG formats are available only with the full version of these products.

I suggest you always read the FAQ before such stuff. Activate the CS and Encore will be running OK. This is because of the 3rd party codecs, I think.

Nah, I'm using "Adobe CS5 Master Collection x86x64 with Permanent Crack {sMileyBoY07} {H33T}". Every other Adobe app is working fine, except this one.

The CS5 does not need any cracks. Only a generated serial and blocking some addresses from the hosts file. If I were you, I'd uninstall everything and then do a clean installation. If you update it, then it's possible to need to apply a second serial as you will get a update that bans illicit serials, but it's no biggie.

Maybe the trial period of 30 days passed and Encore was not completely cracked and reverted to it's trial. As per FAQ, Encore is the only app in CS5 that cannot function AT ALL in trial mode.

Nah, I'm using "Adobe CS5 Master Collection x86x64 with Permanent Crack {sMileyBoY07} {H33T}". Every other Adobe app is working fine, except this one.

Hi, I did same install with same problem with encore...I uninstalled completely and reinstalled but same result. Have you had any luck yet?

Completely uninstall and then get a proper release from the web, meaning one that is NOT cracked in any way, having the untouched Adobe files. There are readily available Master Collections with many seeds on non-private trackers like TPB. You need to install, enter the generated serial and modify the hosts, and you can also update. If you can't find it, get CS5 as a trial from Adobe.

Please don't ask me for the links to any torrents, they are easy enough to find.

Archived