Inception

Rudeboy2025

Rudeboy2025

My mind has been blown. Seriously that was f***ing amazing. Christopher Nolan is a damn genius.

The casting was perfect, the acting was awesome, and the special effects were amazing. Of course the story is the most important thing and, at the risk of sounding repetitive, it is also amazing. It's so intricate and complex that I was in awe as the story progressed. I'm biased of course as I've loved all of Nolan's films that I have seen. Although because of that, I went in with HIGH expectations and this satisfied me completely. This is just my opinion, so go watch it and make up your own mind.

Inception and Toy Story 3 are by far the best movies of the year.

10/10

• Replies 23
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thins movie has been under my radar for quiet a time

i;ve read some many Good reviews on this one , Hope to see HD release soon

• 3 weeks later...

Saw it a week ago or something.... really great movie.. Now it is #3 on IMDB Top 250. :D

• 3 weeks later...

That being said, there was still a lot about this film I still don't get, and may require multiple viewings to better understand. However, some of the best films I've seen are confusing at first. "2001: A Space Odyssey" (1968) is a film I've seen a couple of times, and still don't understand completely. It still has a major following, though, as I'm positive this movie will. It's an incredibly entertaining movie, but it also makes you think and continues to do so after you leave the theater.

The movie was absolutely amazing. Kind of movie that you replay in your head again and again to be sure you didn't miss anything. Well done Mr Norman!

PS : Memento was great too!

"Toy Story 3" Honestly MAn!! zip up ya' knickers maN!! really man just dooooooo itT :hehe -peace :lol: i just shat myself :(

What the f**k does that even mean? Please at least try to write coherently.

Saw it a week ago or something.... really great movie.. Now it is #3 on IMDB Top 250. :D

Right! It got high rank on IMDB..Now I am looking forward to the HD version of it.. :dance2:

"Toy Story 3" is for kids NOT nsaners YOU F^^CKING FAIL DUDE -peace :sorry:

Hahaha you'r the Man - you rulZZZ!!! Keep going ;)

Related to topic - movie is good, but i will wait the HD too :)

• 1 month later...

I've been waiting for this movie forever. Is it someone who knows when it comes out on BlueRay?

I've been waiting for this movie forever. Is it someone who knows when it comes out on BlueRay?

exactly same,i aint watchin it until a proper 1080 or 720 comes out,this movies bound to b cool,insane ratings :D

"Toy Story 3" Honestly MAn!! zip up ya' knickers maN!! really man just dooooooo itT :hehe -peace :lol: i just shat myself :(

"Toy Story 3" is for kids NOT nsaners YOU F^^CKING FAIL DUDE -peace :sorry:abe1b5eb-4bab-4e9d-826b-117cb89479e3.jpg

but toy story 3 is soo cool and good :mellow:

You all should watch the latest southpark episode. It makes fun of that movie. I think they do a pretty good job. haha. The best part is that they host the episodes free on their website of course. =)

"Toy Story 3" is for kids NOT nsaners YOU F^^CKING FAIL DUDE -peace :sorry:abe1b5eb-4bab-4e9d-826b-117cb89479e3.jpg

but toy story 3 is soo cool and good :mellow:

it is.... my bad !!! i'll have to check it out :rolleyes:

do watch it,know the good prints have come out,u will love it ;)

someone tell me is this gonna be enjoyable to watch stoned?

thx. gonna try to watch this in a day or two IF it's still in the cinema.. but this is my burning question.

now if you don't mind, i gotta go :bong:

The idea of Inception producer was not repeated before....

That makes a big difference

"Inception DVDR-BOW" is out,expect a vision and flawless 720 rip soon,hd and 720's may start appearing tomorrow :fear:

inception is a great movie. i`ve watched it as a cam version and then went to the cinema. incredible story, incredible FX ,incredible acting, incredible me!!!!! ;)

• 1 month later...

I watched about half of this movie and stopped out of pure boredom. It was confusing with all the jumping back and forth not knowing what mind your in or what was real. Maybe one day when I'm in the mood to figure out a movie that I'm watching I'll give it another look.

• 11 months later...

The movie was absolutely amazing.The plot of this movie is also cool. All the scenes are very well. I'm a huge fan of this movie a lot.

DKT27 Edit: Seemingly spammy / advertising link removed.

Archived