Top 5 movie tough guys and gals.

Alanon

I'm not on about actors and actresses doing a 'tough person role' here, I'm talking about the actual toughest 'Characters' in the movie world.

The kind of Character that feels so real, you wouldn't pick a fight with in a bar in real life.

Here's mine:

#5: 'Tom Mullen' played by Mel Gibson in the movie Ransom.

Overcoming and bravely standing in, an incredibly compromising situation and beating the odds, to save the life of his kidnapped son, then takes on the kidnapper single handed.

#4: 'Ellen' played by Sharon Stone in The Quick And The Dead.

An uncompromising, but not emotionless woman, who overcomes her inner fear of failure, to get justice for her father's murder against a town full of cowards and dangerous gunslingers.

#3: 'Billy' played by Sonny Landham in Predator.

A Marine, a successful Marine, who is "Afraid of no man". Then faces the Predator while armed with only a machete.

Need I say more?

#2: 'John McClane' played by Bruce Willis in the Die Hard saga.

A tough cop with a past, able to adjust to any given situation and does whatever possible to stay alive and bring the bad guys to justice, all at the same time.

My number #1 is: 'Dillon' played by Charles S Dutton in the movie Alien3.

A murderer who reluctantly takes on the role of group leader in an unusually dangerous situation.

He even says "I'll f*ck you" and shouts "Is this as hard as you bite, Motherf*cker?!" as the Alien is tearing him apart!

Now that's tough!

So...

... what are your top five?

I am St Germain. I am...

... THE QUIZ MASTER!

gia sư

#5: THE TERMINATOR played by the governor of California

Former bodybuilder, Schwarzeneger already looks like a robot so he was made for the role...

#4: American Gangster by Denzel Washington

The guy came into money from virtually nothing, and ALMOST got away with it all. That's double tough!

#3: Lara Croft in any of her movies

Shot at, beaten, jumping off cliffs, temples in ruins... When you think tough and surreal, it's Lara!

#2: Man On Fire with Denzel Washington

He plays a, lo and behold, tough guy named John Creasy, an ex intel officer, who goes on a killing rampage after a little girl he was guarding got kidnapped. He killed all who were involved, their friends, family, pets. Even the bullet he tried to shoot himself with was too scared to get out of the barrel! S*** that's tough!

#1: Fracture by Anthony Hopkins

This is the pinnacle of toughness to me... The guy shoots his wife in the head in cold blood for cheating on him, confesses to doing, and nearly gets away with it! One of the best movies ever! A must see!

• Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived