• Views 68.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

his patches and cracks are spreading everywhere , even with updates

Yes there is

BOX cracks are spreading all over web too;

But here is trusted source;

anyway is here someone knows it ???

im pretty sure that is not going to happen. how about his home address to? red the INF file on the stuff in the games sectins of newsgroups and you will get what ever answer you will get.

im pretty sure that is not going to happen. how about his home address to? red the INF file on the stuff in the games sectins of newsgroups and you will get what ever answer you will get.

I know what you mean;

I've checked it before;

nothing helpful;

they don't provide any address or Email to ask :D

There is always a file named SKIDROW.exe for fun and credits!

If you're referring to the scene group SKIDROW, you'll probably never know where it is.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warez_scene

http://scenereleases.info/2006/06/the-warez-scene-hierarchy.html

They are essentially "ghost". Unless you know someone from the scene, you'll probably never get into the scene. That is, of course you buy yourself in but that's another thing.

Just my 2 cents.

A place to search between their latest releases is useful too!

• Administrator

Many times when I used SKIDROW release, I've had messages saying that many of their releases are made only for the scene groups and the groups that work for file sharing. Say they hate their files being leaked and distributed over p2p networks to users who only want softwares for free without contributing to the scene.

A place to search between their latest releases is useful too!

Well, the closest place you can get are using torrents. Public or Private. Or using Usenet.

• 1 year later...

I know that's not a good public subject to say.....

but can be PM-ed :)

any release/scene site for "MAGNiTUDE" group ??

they fix engineering sofwares

unless you are of the scene which less then a dozen in here might know someone who is. just Freaken stop asking. go to newsgroups and leech like everyone else. safe with no knocking on the door. they dont like newsgroups but they shit on your face views of p2p. im assuming you looing at pc games. dont worry about who these people are. at least they dont sell or put nasties in their product. the gropus have INFs that sometimes offer a contacts if you able to supply something for them. like i said stop worrying about them and jsut belucky you are able to enjoy their fiine better demo versions of the games.

probably is no "home page" maybe an IRC chatroom or something only a few people have access to. @mydisbb: agreed, who cares who they are? they are doing a good job 'nuff said

No, my reason to start this topic one year ago was NOT to know who they are at all!

but I like to be near to the origin to get the stuff by direct link or just getting the Fix;

something like CC section here :)

I don't like to download from Wupload/Filesonic/..etc and increase others points!!

specially it matters when you know only [Mediafire/Hotfile/RS and ifile] are accessible and not banned in your country :)

No, my reason to start this topic one year ago was NOT to know who they are at all!

but I like to be near to the origin to get the stuff by direct link or just getting the Fix;

I don't like to download from Wupload/Filesonic/..etc and increase others points!!

specially it matters when you know only [Mediafire/Hotfile/RS and ifile] are accessible and not banned in your country :)

newsgroups a.b.g.dox that is as close as you are giong to come.

Nobody will get into this, it`s all about security. Especially in times like today. It`s

easy, if you are not a friend of the group and you have nothing to do with the scene

(nothing to contribute or well known), you will not have the permission for anything

what`s group related, their releases. Maybe you can get scene access if you are

willing to pay something for it. But at the end it`s easier to increase others points

when downloading from OCH`s than paying for scene access because, it`s free. :)

Don't get me wrong or be offended but none of those scene groups need a direct leecher as you indirectly suggested. Unless you can help them out or provide something they need (share/skills, etc) you won't be near them.

:)

@Ehsan: join the scene, contribute to them, become one of them, then you'll get an exclusive access into "untouched" warez files, there's no other way...

@Ehsan: join the scene, contribute to them, become one of them, then you'll get an exclusive access into "untouched" warez files, there's no other way...

Fastest way is via SQL injection! :D

Fastest way is via SQL injection! :D

The Scene mainly doesn't have any website to be penetrated using SQLi, their files were spread from IRC like nemesis said. Unless someone is very good at created script to penetrate the IRC chat room and its server.

• 11 months later...

Scene groups don't have websites (altho some have for their demo divisions, but that's about it).

You won't be able to get in the scene w/o good contacts & the ability to contribute something. (etc. etc., really, forget about it)

Just pirate like everyone else, even tho most ppl in the scene hate the fact everything is raced to p2p. (brings them heat among other things)

Just watch your ass if you're downloading from public trackers. VPN can be a good idea if you're in a country with tight copyright laws. Especially if you're the one sharing, not just leeching.

The scene groups are private, they have no websites, and they create their releases only for the scene. In other words the scene is a private club. They use private irc channels to communicate and share their files (and maybe they also use private ftp servers). You cannot contact them, email them etc. etc.

Their releases are leaked to newsgroups servers and then to p2p networks or ftp servers etc. etc., because of some of those who have access to the scene's private club.

Why would someone buy a newsgroups server account to download files from the news channels, if the scene releases were not leaked? So the leak of the scene releases makes profit.....

Archived