Please read the following announcement about thanks posts and their replacement; the like / thanks button.

Welcome to nsane.forums

Sign In  Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter

Create Account
Welcome to nsane.forums, like most online communities you need to register to view parts of our community or to make contributions, but don't worry: this is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of nsane.forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Access special members only forums
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
* * * * * 23 votes

Nero Lite v12.0.02900, Installer version: 2.2

• Please log in to reply
1144 replies to this topic

#601 spykos

spykos

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

• Blank

Posted 07 January 2012 - 02:15 PM

Thanks for providing this program. Under Symantec Antivirus Corporate it is detected as risk and I can't install it as it is a business laptop and can't stop the antivirus. Is there any way that you can provide a different installer version ? I attach the error message. Can't attach error! Anyone know how to attach image here ?

Edited by spykos, 07 January 2012 - 02:19 PM.

#602 Supremo Phantom

Supremo Phantom

• ViP
  • 627 posts

• Blank

Posted 07 January 2012 - 02:33 PM

i don't know what level of access you have been given on your AV ... if you can temporarily disable it for installation to complete, or maybe create an exception in your AV not to scan specific folder where you want it installed, maybe you will be able to install. or you could install it using safe mode so AV is not running during install and then boot up normally.
Cheers and Enjoy!

Supremo Phantom

Always read the Forum Rules before posting, and abide by them.

#603 magsood

magsood

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

• Blank

Posted 08 January 2012 - 06:30 AM

Was removed because mara- discomfort

Edited by magsood, 09 January 2012 - 09:50 AM.

#604 Tax Man

Tax Man

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

• United States

Posted 08 January 2012 - 01:06 PM

Thank you for the MKN repack.

I had an earlier mico installed which should probably be removed first before installing this lite version. Otherwise all is well. Burning ROM is now up-to-date and there are no SXS errors when accessing the manifest files.

Looks good!

#605 Maka

Maka

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

• Pirate

Posted 08 January 2012 - 05:01 PM

Nero Multimedia Suite 11.0.11200 Lite RePack by MKN | 62MB

Thanks for this version.
It looks like Mara's project has come to a halt.It's a shame too.

#606 mara-

mara-

ViP Member

• ViP
  • 1,919 posts

• Pirate

Posted 08 January 2012 - 05:35 PM

Project is not halted. I'm busy at the moment, will continue as soon as possible.

I would also ask moderators to remove post by magsood as this is my thread with my project. If he want to post that edition, he should make a new thread.

CHeers ;)
Please help me to get more space on Copy cloud storage. Just register using my referral link, and you'll also get a bonus (15GB+5GB bonus)! Make sure you install Copy software on your computer and verify your email, or there is no bonus. Thank you! Click here to register.

Latest version of the box, mara- fix can be found on nsane frontpage.

If anyone gets prompt for a username and password using Box, mara- fix, read this.

Nero Lite v12.0.02900 Eset Offline Update definitions IP FIlter Downloader

#607 Tweety.Abd

Tweety.Abd

SkyLite Wonder

• ViP
  • 1,456 posts
  • Interests:▪ NsaneForums
    ▪ Philosophy
    ▪ Physics
    ▪ Economics
    ▪ Mathematics
    ▪ OmniROM
    ▪ FLAC

• Bahrain

Posted 09 January 2012 - 02:05 AM

Project is not halted. I'm busy at the moment, will continue as soon as possible. I would also ask moderators to remove post by magsood as this is my thread with my project. If he want to post that edition, he should make a new thread. CHeers ;)

Agreed! :)

mWl4oar.gif

#608 magsood

magsood

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

• Blank

Posted 09 January 2012 - 09:45 AM

mara-

i'm sorry

Edited by magsood, 09 January 2012 - 09:54 AM.

#609 nanana1

nanana1

ViP Member

• ViP
  • 1,349 posts

• United States

Posted 09 January 2012 - 10:01 AM

Been using mara's compilation here and working great.

Will wait for your next release when you find the time.

#610 Tweety.Abd

Tweety.Abd

SkyLite Wonder

• ViP
  • 1,456 posts
  • Interests:▪ NsaneForums
    ▪ Philosophy
    ▪ Physics
    ▪ Economics
    ▪ Mathematics
    ▪ OmniROM
    ▪ FLAC

• Bahrain

Posted 09 January 2012 - 12:48 PM

mara-

i'm sorry

mara-

i'm sorry

I just wanted to tell you that you could create a new thread regarding your previous post. It is not that we did not appreciate your post, just that it was in the wrong place. :) I'd be happy to see your post again in a new thread. :)

mWl4oar.gif

#611 mara-

mara-

ViP Member

• ViP
  • 1,919 posts

• Pirate

Posted 09 January 2012 - 02:19 PM

mara-

i'm sorry

Just create new thread, I'm not angry or something. This thread is dedicated to my project, so as Tweety.Abd said, just wrong place to post.

Cheers ;)
Please help me to get more space on Copy cloud storage. Just register using my referral link, and you'll also get a bonus (15GB+5GB bonus)! Make sure you install Copy software on your computer and verify your email, or there is no bonus. Thank you! Click here to register.

Latest version of the box, mara- fix can be found on nsane frontpage.

If anyone gets prompt for a username and password using Box, mara- fix, read this.

Nero Lite v12.0.02900 Eset Offline Update definitions IP FIlter Downloader

#612 need4steer

need4steer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts

• Israel

Posted 09 January 2012 - 08:40 PM

Thanks for providing this program. Under Symantec Antivirus Corporate it is detected as risk and I can't install it as it is a business laptop and can't stop the antivirus. Is there any way that you can provide a different installer version ? I attach the error message. Can't attach error! Anyone know how to attach image here ?

Did you got it sorted out?

#613 spykos

spykos

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

• Blank

Posted 10 January 2012 - 03:02 AM

Not really! I Installed v1.8 which is not detected as risk by the symantec antivirus!

#614 need4steer

need4steer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts

• Israel

Posted 10 January 2012 - 07:06 PM

Not really! I Installed v1.8 which is not detected as risk by the symantec antivirus!

Just like Supremo Phantom wrote, you should temporarily disable your antivirus.
You can do so in the following way, according to page 30 in their support pdf:

Posted Image

You can get the pdf here:
ftp://ftp.symantec.c...ls/savcclnt.pdf

Another pdf, in which there's instructions in page 24:
http://ainf.uniud.it...li/navce76u.pdf

After you temporarily disabled it, try installing the newer version (1.9) again.
When done, re-enable the Auto-Protect feature.

BTW this product is discontinued.
You should really consider using another antivirus.

Edited by need4steer, 10 January 2012 - 07:07 PM.

#615 IComputer Merida

IComputer Merida

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 10:23 AM

Hi i'm new in this page, i have a problem someone can help me? I use windows xp 32bits.
Internal error: could not open the second advanced file dialog looks, like you didn`t register some dlls.

#616 need4steer

need4steer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts

• Israel

Posted 21 January 2012 - 12:46 PM

What file did you download?
When do you see this error?
Will you please post a screenshot?

#617 IComputer Merida

IComputer Merida

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 04:33 PM

I see this bug every time when i install nero lite http://anonymz.com/?http://adf.ly/3Obmw in many computers with windows xp sp3, I reinstall the windows, with a clean instalation I try again and it doesnt work, i got this error: but when i use windows 7 i use the same nero and it works wonderful

Posted Image

Edited by IComputer Merida, 21 January 2012 - 04:34 PM.

#618 need4steer

need4steer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts

• Israel

Posted 21 January 2012 - 05:27 PM

You mean that this error occurs on a newly installed windows (not a repaired one!)?
If it isn't a newly installed winodws, than did you remove all of Nero products that were installed before?
If it is a newly installed windows, will you please try uninstall it and reinstall it in english?

#619 IComputer Merida

IComputer Merida

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 11:02 AM

Hi, i both, when I use a repair o old one windows, and when I use in another computer, i work with different computers, with a new one with new windows and old windows, the computer doesnt nero products is a new installation, i have a question.. i use spanish windows 'cause i'm from latin america, i dont have a english windows. before this version i download a nero 10 here and i dont have problems, but with nero the last one i got this bug

#620 pica

pica

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

• Blank

Posted 25 January 2012 - 05:54 PM

I see this bug every time when i install nero lite http://anonymz.com/?http://adf.ly/3Obmw in many computers with windows xp sp3, I reinstall the windows, with a clean instalation I try again and it doesnt work, i got this error: but when i use windows 7 i use the same nero and it works wonderful

Same bug here in Nero Express on XP SP3 Hungarian language.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users