Get Him to the Greek

Rudeboy2025

Rudeboy2025

I was lucky enough to see this movie tonight as an advanced screening at my school.

It is the funniest movie of the year so far and I think it will be a sleeper hit like The Hangover was last year. I loved Russel Brand's character in Forgetting Sarah Marshall, but I was bit hesitant to see an entire movie based around the character. If you feel the same way as I did, stop! This was an excellent spin off with a great cast. If you love movies like Superbad and The Hangover, you will not be disappointed with this. Although, don't go in expecting another Forgetting Sarah Marshall, which is more of a romantic comedy. This is just 108 minutes (approx) of pure fun and a lot of crude humor.

Russel Brand, Jonah Hill, and Diddy are flat out hilarious. I'll go far as to say that Diddy's character Sergio is to this movie as Russell Brand's Aldous Snow was to Forgetting Sarah Marshall. There are a lot of hilarious lines throughout the movie and a couple of awesome cameos.

I haven't laughed as much as I did tonight since I first saw The Hangover last year. If you love comedies, then don't miss this! I highly recommend it.

9/10

• Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived