GTA’s First Fan Victim

Zeus_Hunt

This is more of a joke than anything else, but Canadian Shylo Kujawski, one of Rockstar’s Grand Theft Auto fans actually got arrested for trying to steal cars. Although he seems to be doing this ill-fated job for enough time to tattoo a full size GTA logo on his back, his inept handling of car mechanisms eventually proved to be his downfall. Unlike Peter Moore’s GTA IV tattoo showed off at the Microsoft E3 2006 press conference, Kujawski’s was the real deal. Its role was twofold, as an ultimate act of idolatry for GTA and living advertisement for his activities in the Vancouver underworld.

According to the Reuters, the star of the show is a convicted car thief, as police had his tattoo photographed during a mug-shot following previous arrest. Little did he know the Royal Canadian Mounted Police will eventually notice him "acting suspiciously" in a suburb of British Columbia's biggest city. Apparently, Kujawski was showing enough skin for policemen to spot his unmistakable tattoo from afar. Talk about a big Hit-Me sign. The unnamed suburb has been recently experiencing a series of auto thefts, thus law enforcers set up bait to catch the GTA wannabes.

Kujawski was then seen getting into a car in an attempt to drive off, wheels shrieking. Tough luck or plain stupidity, he then set off the car’s wheel lock rendering the vehicle immobile, practically sealing off any chance of escaping. Life rarely goes according to plan, be they GTA game plans. It was now the police that apprehended Kujawksi for possession of stolen property in connection with an auto theft, breach of probation, and driving while suspended. Game over!

viewpo0.gif View: Original Article

• Replies 7
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thunder-GOLD
This is more of a joke than anything else, but Canadian Shylo Kujawski, one of Rockstar’s Grand Theft Auto fans actually got arrested for trying to steal cars. Although he seems to be doing this ill-fated job for enough time to tattoo a full size GTA logo on his back, his inept handling of car mechanisms eventually proved to be his downfall. Unlike Peter Moore’s GTA IV tattoo showed off at the Microsoft E3 2006 press conference, Kujawski’s was the real deal. Its role was twofold, as an ultimate act of idolatry for GTA and living advertisement for his activities in the Vancouver underworld.

According to the Reuters, the star of the show is a convicted car thief, as police had his tattoo photographed during a mug-shot following previous arrest. Little did he know the Royal Canadian Mounted Police will eventually notice him "acting suspiciously" in a suburb of British Columbia's biggest city. Apparently, Kujawski was showing enough skin for policemen to spot his unmistakable tattoo from afar. Talk about a big Hit-Me sign. The unnamed suburb has been recently experiencing a series of auto thefts, thus law enforcers set up bait to catch the GTA wannabes.

Kujawski was then seen getting into a car in an attempt to drive off, wheels shrieking. Tough luck or plain stupidity, he then set off the car’s wheel lock rendering the vehicle immobile, practically sealing off any chance of escaping. Life rarely goes according to plan, be they GTA game plans. It was now the police that apprehended Kujawksi for possession of stolen property in connection with an auto theft, breach of probation, and driving while suspended. Game over!

viewpo0.gif View: Original Article

bah :lol: GTA isn't a fantasy it is part of our real life. so? If I'd steal a car It is because I played GTA? an idiot will be always an idiot don't matter what they are playing. so I guess that the game has not fault in this point. Now I guess he likes the easy life so for that reason he had that tattoo.

The game is violent but that doesn't force you to be a violent person. for that reason the rated level is Mature.

Psss Game Over :sneaky:

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i love resident evils game and even have a tatoo of umbrella corp on my armr but i dont go trying to create zombies :P even though that would be fun

Archived