WAT - The 3-Letter Word For Windows 7 Pirates

*dcs18

• Replies 108
  • Views 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
this update will detect more than 70 known and potentially dangerous activation exploits.
WOW 70!!! I guess this will be a good way to weed out the weaker Win7 loaders out there. Let's see if Daz will be victorious.

You can download the update already (both x86 and x64): http://sharebee.com/cd3fe6bf

You can then remove the protection using RemoveWAT :) :

removewat.png

WORKS ON ALL EDITIONS OF 7/R2!

IMPROVEMENTS SINCE 1.0:

renames slmgr on x64 aswell

Works on unicode systems

silent mode with /s switch

UI tweaked slightly

No reboot neccessary

Passes WGA on X64

This is a little tool I put together to remove WAT (Windows Activation Technologies) completely from the OS, whilst still retaining genuine status and receiving all updates (optional aswell). You can also pass the genuine check in things like Windows Defender.

There will be no windows activation section in control panel (thanks to nononsence)

no slmgr

no nags, no prompts, nothing. WAT gone.

IMPORTANT NOTES/INSTRUCTIONS IN ARCHIVE!

Download:

http://slics.myftp.org/Tools/Hazar/RemoveWAT22.exe

In theory this should have a 100% success rate on all machines.

The only activation WAT will not be able to remove might be a modified BIOS inserted with genuine license ^_^

The only activation WAT will not be able to remove might be a modified BIOS inserted with genuine license ^_^

Well my tip works too.. i have no problems what so ever :)

Just don't download this dang update! :lol::ph34r:

I see the RemoveWAT "fix" is not working all well nevertheless. I do get a windows popup once every time i start windows that tells me that my windows is not genuine.

Your honesty is appreciated. :rolleyes:

Meanwhile, Daz has designed Windows 7 Loader 1.7.8 :secret: (kept under wraps until the Microsoft Update is officially rolled out.) He is confident of bypassing Windows Activation Technologies. :console:

I thought Daz used some kind of encryption thing to evade detection?

Anyway, smart by Daz to wait for the next move my Microsoft, only thing I noticed is that Microsoft say they will keep updating the WAT to detect newer activators. Doesn't matter for me though, I just won't install it, although it would be easy to accidently install it if you have automatic updates or by mistake... :angry:

Just set windows update to "check for updates but let me choose whether to download and install them", be very wary of this update: Update for Microsoft Windows (KB971033) - (WAT) ;)

It will be tagged as important update and will install automatically if you have windows update on default settings.

:hehe: I suspected you got mixed up. The initial loader designed by Hazar was known as Remove WAT (Bypass Activation)

Then Daz came up with his own loader known popularly as Windows 7 Loader.

Both the above loaders were an effort to activate new windows. :pirate: The WAT that's being discussed here is about a Microsoft update that proposes to almost permanently cripple our already activated Windows. :injured:

:hehe: I suspected you got mixed up. The initial loader designed by Hazar was known as Remove WAT (Bypass Activation)

Then Daz came up with his own loader known popularly as Windows 7 Loader.

Both the above loaders were an effort to activate new windows. :pirate: The WAT that's being discussed here is about a Microsoft update that proposes to almost permanently cripple our already activated Windows. :injured:

but the WAT that we discuss here is what makes activationtools like WATremover and Windows 7 Loader no longer work right? :)

Quote from Microsoft in OP:

This update can also be uninstalled at anytime.

That doesn't explain whether all the watermarks or blank wallpapers will be removed as well.

sayWut? anyhoo, as in vista times, hard mod is probably always gonna work.. good for me, always preferred that way and had it so 3 months before retail (but on rtm ofc).

i'd be dead pissed off if the lappie i got a few days ago would be detected for nonlegit key since i have an original sticked to the bottom but as HP is a large ass it can only be used on HP customized 7 which is bloated with HP support apps and shit and has fugly login screen/wallpapers..

Quote from Microsoft in OP:

This update can also be uninstalled at anytime.

That doesn't explain whether all the watermarks or blank wallpapers will be removed as well.

yup it can be uninstalled but if found that you are using a non-legit copy the watermarks, blank wallpapers and endless nags would remain.

WAT is already ON but available for optional download, M$ will push it as part of windows update soon.

Validation Link

backup your system before doing validation (for BIOS mods and Loader users)

Tried validating my copy of win7 ultimate (pirated edition) and this is what I got:

capturehv.jpg

I guess M$ WAT validation servers are all loaded up coz all pirates are trying to validate their copy of win7 :lol: ... so much for the WAT hype for me ... I'll let my uninstaller take care of it now. :ph34r:

Archived