I Need Membership Here

Karamjit

hi members.

i need annual membership Here...but i don't understand Russian Language...moreover i am ready to pay but don't know ho to pay....

all i need help in this matter

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is free for everyone. Simply register and that's all. Yes of course, it is available only in russian and also all posts are mostly in russian.

So if You don't even read, it's difficult.

But there is mostly nothing to read. At least I haven't found nothing for years already. Only if You are interested about russians thinking style and their politics.

But for this You need real russian language to know, it isn't translatable. Their words and expressions are especific and if You don't know this background, not possible to understand.

17 minutes ago, Kalju said:

It is free for everyone.

i am sorry i posted a wrong URL.

actually i was talking about this

12 minutes ago, Karamjit said:

but what if i want to get access to KRT Club...i searched the entire site but it was not there...or this is different from this site...?

Does it mean Kaspersky Trial Reset Club or something else?
If I know what it is, it can be viewed and explored. I don't know at the moment.

1 minute ago, Kalju said:

Does it mean Kaspersky Trial Reset Club

yes..i edited my very first post

I know nothing about it, but there seem to be no forums, only open conferences, and they are visible only to registered users and then not to everyone. There is so called an internal status distribution and not all members can see all topics.

Spoiler

Statuses

The KRT CLUB conference adopted the following status scale: 
“User” - a user who has successfully registered. 
“ User club ” - a user who is a member of the USER CLUB group and has typed from 0 to 100 messages. 
“ Bronze club ” - a user who is a member of the USER CLUB group and typing from 101 to 500 messages, 
“ Silver club ” - a user who is a member of the USER CLUB group and typing from 501 to 1000 messages, 
“ Gold club ” - a user who is a member of the USER CLUB group from 1001 to 2000 posts, 
" Expert club"- a user who is a member of the USER CLUB group and has been collecting messages since 2001. 
“ Patron ” - assigned to club sponsors. 
“ Super user ” - a user with a personal rank (status - super-user). The assignment of a personal rank and super-user status is by special order of the conference administration. 
" Moderator " - assigned to the moderators. 
" Administrator " - assigned to administrators. #

you can easily access forum without any registration cuz theres a bug . vulnerability test will do your work & get the credentials of any registered user.

Archived