AOMEI Partition Assistant Pro 8.2

XyB

AOMEI Partition Assistant Pro 8.2
                              ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
                A complete, simple, and reliable partition software and disk manager!

aomei-partition-assistant-screenshot-04.

AOMEI Partition Assistant Pro is a complete, simple, and reliable partition software and disk manager for Windows PCs and laptops. 
It brings a set of powerful tools to maximize disk space use and improve overall performance of your computer.

Key features:
Change Partition Size: extend, shrink, merge, split partitions, and allocate free space from one partition to another;
Easy Wizards: Extend Partition Wizard, Partition Copy Wizard, Disk Copy Wizard, and Partition Recovery Wizard;
System Migration: migrate your OS from an old HDD to a new SSD or HDD, supporting MBR and GPT disks;
Safe Converters: convert MBR to GPT disk, convert dynamic disk to basic, convert NTFS to FAT32, and convert primary to logical partition;
Windows To Go Creator: build a portable and fully functional Windows 8.1/10 system on a USB flash drive;
Make Bootable Disc: create a Windows PE bootable CD/DVD or USB flash drive without installing Windows AIK;
Create second Ext2/Ext3 partition on SD cards and USB flash drives without formatting;

System Requirements:
Windows 10/ 8.1/ 8/ 7/ Vista/ XP; CPU: Intel Pentium or compatible, 500MHz or faster processor; RAM: 256MB or greater; CD-RW/DVD-RW drive for bootable media creation

File Size
22.3 MB

Publisher
Aomei Technology

Homepage
http://www.disk-partition.com/partition-manager-pro-edition.html

Promo
https://www.giveawayoftheday.com/aomei-partition-assistant-pro/

Download
https://www.giveawayoftheday.com/download/?c=e504f0e2186dc6d60b222665917e8bac

Serial

Site: https://pastebin.com
Sharecode: /1L5MAQWk

Terms

1) 1 year license
2) No free technical support
2) No free upgrades to future versions
4) Strictly non-commercial usage

LicBackup

Spoiler

C:\Program Files (x86)\AOMEI Partition Assistant\cfg.ini

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, Raur said:

@XyB Only online registration, no offline?

Disconnect from the internet if You want to get offline activation.
But this is a genuine (official) key, so why not officially register?

2 hours ago, Kalju said:

Disconnect from the internet if You want to get offline activation.
But this is a genuine (official) key, so why not officially register?

I'll install it on an offline PC that's why. Is there a website to obtain offline activation key?

31 minutes ago, Raur said:

I'll install it on an offline PC that's why. Is there a website to obtain offline activation key?

As far as I can remember, AOMEI Partition Assistant does not need an internet connection when activating.

Try and if not possible, it will suggest to you offline activation and there is also the site url where you can generate offline key.

But I think I remember correctly, there is no internet connection need to activate.

1 hour ago, Kalju said:

As far as I can remember, AOMEI Partition Assistant does not need an internet connection when activating.

Try and if not possible, it will suggest to you offline activation and there is also the site url where you can generate offline key.

But I think I remember correctly, there is no internet connection need to activate.

@KaljuThanks and I tried what you have suggested. Installed it offline but it didn't prompt me to show its offline activation window with machine code and option to enter offline key.

25 minutes ago, Modo said:

Thanks @Modo, but are those links for backupper activation?

Archived