( PSN ) Big City Stories

Disco Bob

Description

Hello Mayor! Congratulations, you're in charge of a small city with high hopes and endless potential. Use your imagination to build your dream city, full of action and adventure. Turn your streets into a stunt course complete with ramps and flaming hoops, soar to the top of skyscrapers with air jets, run over invading zombies, host parties for your friends, and so much more!

As mayor you have the power to do whatever you like with your city, and with great power comes great rewards. Earn dozens of in-game prizes, such as cool clothing, fast cars, and even superpowers! Use your rewards to improve your city and impress your friends.

p.thumb.PNG.c719135cfa4d767b9b5728121caae365.PNG

https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/product/EP4305-CUSA13853_00-BIGCITYSTORIES01

• Replies 3
  • Views 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 5/23/2019 at 5:06 AM, Herobrine said:

Question:  How is a free to play game a giveaway?

Answer : No need to " worry " as i shall not be posting any more as its complain after complain or people using posts for their sites covered with ads

@win10  Im truely sorry if I upset you.  It was a genuine question as I wasnt sure if this game had once been a paid for only game and is now free to play.  I was just looking for some history background on it.  Please keep doing what you do.  I for one appricate your heads up on things.

Archived