Bitdefender IS 2019 + TS 2019 for 6 months

cosmicalien

Get a free Bitdefender Internet Security 2019 license for 6 months to protect any of your three Windows-based 3 devices. Try a comprehensive antivirus with enhanced privacy protection.                                                                                                                                                                                                      

Bitdefender Internet Security 2019 is a comprehensive antivirus with a firewall and enhanced protection of personal data. Multi-level web protection, secure Internet banking, parental control. Automatic protection with high speed.

Release Bitdefender 2019. New in version

Antivirus and antispyware with an effective engine provide reliable protection against malware and cryptographers. New adaptive scanning technology allows you to increase the speed and performance of antivirus solutions.

Free license Bitdefender Internet Security for 6 months

To get Bitdefender Internet Security license for 6 months for free for 3 devices, use the following instructions:

• Fill out the form: enter your email address and put a tick "I'm not a robot".
  • In the received letter click on the link "Install Bitdefender".
  • Create a new account on the Bitdefender Central web portal by selecting "No BitDefender Account? Create."

Note : trial subscription cannot be used to extend any other active subscription. This offer is for new users only.

• Download and install an antivirus with a free license by selecting Protect your first device . You can also download the installation files for the selected device in the "My devices> Set protection> Protect this device" menu.                                
  • Before installation, select the your language for the interface.                                                                                                
  • After installation, log in to your account using the account information you created.                                                              

Terms of the offer

• The offer is valid if you install Bitdefender antivirus using a new account.
  • A 6-month trial version is provided to protect any 3 devices on the Windows platform.
  • The license is intended only for home (personal) use.
  • The license is valid from the moment of registration.
  • You get free updates for the duration of the license.
  • No free technical support                                                                                                                                                           P.S.  As written on one of the forums: "I still have 2 months from the last subscription (also from the promotion). I simply registered another mailbox, opened a link in it and opened the page of my account in Bitdefender Central with a proposal to replace the current subscription plan with a new one. Pressed "O'K" and got 180 days. For 2 years I have never bought a subscription))) and received all renewals from shares that happen very often."      

Also, there is another Giveaway, but users say that it slows down their OC + etc... Bitdefender Total Security 2019 for 6 months. Protect 5 of your devices                                                                                                 Go to the promotion page  Get 6 Months Free - Limited time offer   

Get a free Bitdefender Total Security 2019 license for 6 months to protect any 5 of your devices. Try a comprehensive all-in-one antivirus with protection against all types of threats for Windows, MacOS, iOS and Android  

• Fill out the form: enter your email address and put a tick "I'm not a robot".
  • In the received letter click on the link "Install Bitdefender".
  • Create a new account on the Bitdefender Central web portal by selecting "No BitDefender Account? Create."

Note : trial subscription cannot be used to extend any other active subscription. This offer is for new users only.

• Download and install an antivirus with a free license by selecting Protect your first device . You can also download the installation files for the selected device in the "My devices> Set protection> Protect this device" menu.
  • Before installation, select the your language for the interface.                                                                                                
  • After installation, log in to your account using the account information you created.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Terms of the offer

• The offer is valid if you install Bitdefender antivirus using a new account.
  • A 6-month trial version is provided to protect any 5 devices on the Windows, MacOS, iOS and Android platform.
  • The license is intended only for home (personal) use.
  • The license is valid from the moment of registration.
  • You get free updates for the duration of the license.
  • No free technical support.              

• Replies 2
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sriharshasatish

This Offer Is Working For Me Also,,,  I already Used so Many 6 Months Giveaway With The same Email Id In The Past.

• Crazycanuk locked this topic

Archived