[Personal Giveaway] Windows 10 Pro (1x OEM License)

Myna

cWJrlFs.jpg

Requirements

Required Processor

1 GHz processor or faster

Required Memory

1 GB RAM for 32-bit; 2 GB for 64-bit

Required Hard Disk Space

Up to 20 GB available hard disk space

Required video card

800 x 600 screen resolution or higher. DirectX® 9 graphics processor with WDDM driver

Required connectivity

Internet access (fees may apply)

Other system requirements

Microsoft account required for some features. Watching DVDs requires separate playback software

Additional system requirements

You must accept the enclosed Licence Terms, also at microsoft.com/useterms

Activation required • Single licence

As you might have already figured out by the post title, I've a Windows 10 Pro license that I'm here to give away. This is a legit OEM license that I bought for my own personal use. But I'm not going to use it. So I'm giving it away. It was never activated. 

No. of licenses: 1x single PC license (25 character key) .

License Type: The code will activate both 32bit and 64bit version of Windows 10 Pro. As it's an OEM key, it can be used with a fresh Windows 10 professional installation only. Upgrade from Windows 7, 8 and other editions of Windows are not supported.

Rules of the giveaway:

1. Comment below on why you want the license.
  2. Like/Follow Nsane on Facebook/Twitter (Optional)

3. Share this giveaway post publicly on your preferred social media and post the link to it in your comment. (Optional)

4. Participants need to have a post count of at least 10 before the end of this giveaway.

5. Refrain from using multiple accounts to enter this giveaway. Or else strict actions will be taken.

6. Admins/Mods/I reserve the right to block/ban anyone from participating in this contest without any explaination.

To the best of my knowledge, it's a legit license. There's no reason for me to doubt that. But in case the license fails to activate, no replacement will be given. I'll provide the winner a screenshot of my purchase. 

The contest will end after 7 days of this post going live. The winner will be chosen via random.org and is expected to claim the license by sending me a direct message within 48hrs from the announcement of the winners or else the license will be given away to the next person in line.

Good Luck! :)

Here's an update: I called Microsoft support to check if the license is legit and they confirmed that it is. They also confirmed that this license can be used to activate Windows 10 Pro on a single machine.

• Replies 59
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
breachinbleach

Hi thank you for this  great giveaway, I would really like a Windows 10 Pro license because I am still using an older operating system and would like to upgrade to this newer version and take the new features and see how they work on my pc.Thanks

• RadioActive pinned this topic

I want it because to be very honest I am still using Win8.1. Never tried Win10. I was just thinking to upgrade so your key will help me a lot. 

Hello, I want this OEM License cause i am still using Windows 7 Professional and I would like to upgrade to the newer and better version. I will be greatly appreciated!

OEM stands for Original Equipment Manufacturer and is a term applied to companies that build PCs. ... 
OEM license is designed for large computer manufacturers. The same license can be installed on any manufactured computer, and it comes with full support from Microsoft.  
The OEM version of Windows is a system builder and primarily used by large computer manufacturers as well as local computer shops.
OEM licenses are not for selling, but only for manufacturers.
What is the meaning of OEM? 
An original equipment manufacturer (OEM) is a company that produces equipment that may be marketed by another manufacturer. 
So, if someone tries to sell to you (usually a with low price) OEM license, then you know that it's a rogue. This is a scam.

I would also like the Windows 10 Pro because using a legal version istead of a pirated one is a bit beter. :) So i hope that i will win it.

Giveaway posted on Twitter.

aBFzIPZ.jpg

3 hours ago, breachinbleach said:

Hi thank you for this  great giveaway, I would really like a Windows 10 Pro license because I am still using an older operating system and would like to upgrade to this newer version and take the new features and see how they work on my pc.Thanks

2 hours ago, Ghost RideR said:

I want it because to be very honest I am still using Win8.1. Never tried Win10. I was just thinking to upgrade so your key will help me a lot. 

2 hours ago, snuf said:

Hello, I want this OEM License cause i am still using Windows 7 Professional and I would like to upgrade to the newer and better version. I will be greatly appreciated!

42 minutes ago, cosmo27 said:

I want because I want to go from windows 7 to windows10.

if you have a legit version of Win7/ 8/ 8.1 (that is activated), you can still upgrade to Win 10 for FREE.

Download the WIN 10 UPDATE ASSISTANT and either run it and update directly from windows or create a BOOT DISC.

To activate just use your Win7/ 8/ 8.1 key to validate the upgrade.

If the upgrade doesn't work, you can revert back to Win7/ 8/ 8.1 quite easily

***if you choose “I don’t have a product key” the update assistant will check your system for a valid key that is sometimes linked to the motherboard***

product key finder

https://www.magicaljellybean.com/keyfinder/

I want this license cz I don't have an OEM license for my laptop and will keep this for my personal use.

Thank's for the giveaway.

Thanks for This Giveaway...

i am using KmsPico activator in windows 8.1 but if i win Legal licence it will Great Legal Upgrade & My First Legal Licenced Windows...

A word of advice to the lucky winner. This is an OEM license so it will be tied to the motherboard of whatever system when it is used, therefore my advice is that you use it on a computer you intend to use for many more years, don't waste it on an old junk pc that will soon be retired. Good luck.

i want a licence because i have no enough money to buy genuine windows..i live in Bangladesh..i really interested to use original operating system..in our country 99% people use pirated copy of windows..

Here's an update: I called Microsoft support to check if the license is legit and they confirmed that it is. They also confirmed that this license can be used to activate Windows 10 Pro on a single machine.

• Matt unpinned this topic

Archived