Anyway to download from Hotstar.com

nsan3

• Replies 22
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can anyone pls comment on

Videoder Vs vidmate Vs snaptube vs Tubemate? 

Thank you

14 hours ago, nsan3 said:

Does anyone know how to download from Hotstar.

Thanks in advance.

You can download from the places, where is something to download.
If You only can see somewhere something, it doesn't mean, that the thing is there and it is downloadable.
Simple example: You watch TV and there is beer on the table, You see it there, but not possible to take and drink it, because it isn't there, although you see that it's there.

you can download from hotstar videos (1080p, 720p etc..) using adownloader. but you need to donate to download 480p and above. else 360p only.

site - http://www.mediafire.com

sharecode - /file/e2eoegfvb4twvdb/a3toMP4v18.1.exe/file

9 hours ago, Kalju said:

You can download from the places, where is something to download.
If You only can see somewhere something, it doesn't mean, that the thing is there and it is downloadable.
Simple example: You watch TV and there is beer on the table, You see it there, but not possible to take and drink it, because it isn't there, although you see that it's there.

You are an All-Learned One, thank you immensely for sharing me that piece of Worthwhile Information. May you live for many many light years more.

10 hours ago, rajeesh said:

you can download from hotstar videos (1080p, 720p etc..) using adownloader. but you need to donate to download 480p and above. else 360p only.

site - http://www.mediafire.com

sharecode - /file/e2eoegfvb4twvdb/a3toMP4v18.1.exe/file

It's not working, its stuck at "DRM found". image.png.a7434257aaf72a8a4bdb7ac4034e326e.png

12 hours ago, XenoLord said:

Doesn't work, thanks anyway.

4 hours ago, nsan3 said:

It's not working, its stuck at "DRM found". image.png.a7434257aaf72a8a4bdb7ac4034e326e.png

Doesn't work, thanks anyway.

Ohh Drm is not possible with this software.

Confirmed by the Creator itself.

Bcoz of drm, iam not able to download some content from hotstar. But most of the videos u can download.

1 hour ago, jayesh30202 said:

Mind telling me which series or movies do you need???? I might share the method with you in a private pm.

If u know the method, pls pm me also.

Coz I got a load of series to download

47 minutes ago, rajeesh said:

If u know the method, pls pm me also.

Coz I got a load of series to download

Let me know in a pm which series do you need??? i 'll see what i can do.

4 hours ago, jayesh30202 said:

Mind telling me which series or movies do you need???? I might share the method with you in a private pm.

Just PM'ed you, thank you.

7 hours ago, dcs18 said:

Just discovered Hotstar.com — only thanks to you.

Tried JDownloader on Hate Story 3 — it works, for me (all the best to you guys.)

how did u do that. pls tell me the steps. when i tried, its telling pluggin error..

9 hours ago, nsan3 said:

Thanks anuraag but AntDM,youtube-dl,TVDownloader,VideoDownloadHelper does not allow DRM videos.

Have you tried it? Because i have tested all recently.

3 hours ago, anuraag said:

Ok youtube-dl not working for DRM protected content. ant?

TfqDzev.png

Just PM'ed, thanks @anuraag

• 3 weeks later...
Dushyantsinh Chavda

Hotstar is not a good choice / worst for download movies. It has all video with labelled premium except Hindi movies.

If you download movie or any other content, there are lot of sites you have download with your plan. (size & quality)

If you want some best sites for download movies, you sent me pm and I sent you a list / bookmarks which I make 2 week ago.

If you still download from hotstar, then I play a movie and I have a download panel, quality is .ts)

IDM latest version is successful. (I am not downloaded, only trying and view download panel when video run)

Archived