[Personal Giveaway] ProtonVPN Plus (1 Year License)

Myna

protonvpn-website-collage.jpg

ProtonVPN is the brainchild of the highly acclaimed privacy focused email provider ProtonMail. They have been in the forefront of the fight for online privacy and promises to hold on to their core values even with their VPN service.

They are headquartered in Switzerland which has some of the world's strongest privacy laws. Switzerland is also outside of EU and US jurisdiction and is not a member of the fourteen eyes surveillance network. Under Swiss law,they are not obligated to save any user connection logs, nor can we be forced to perform targeted logging on specific users.

On their website, ProtonVPN claims that they launched this VPN service keeping security as their main focus and that their target audience is not just the regular folks but also the journalists and activists. Their goal is to make online privacy accessible to all.

Unlike many other VPN providers, they also have published a transperancy report up and updated which can be forund at https://protonvpn.com/blog/transparency-report/

Let's look at their features in brief:

1. Switzerland based.
  2. No logging and sharing data with third parties.
  3. Has 112 Servers in 14 Countries.
  4. Traffic is encrypted with AES-256, key exchange is done with 2048-bit RSA
  5. Supports OpenVPN
  6. Forward Secrecy: ProtonVPN have carefully selected their encryption cipher suites to only include ones that have Perfect Forward Secrecy. This means that your encrypted traffic cannot be captured and decrypted later if the encryption key from a subsequent session gets compromised. With each connection, they generate a new encryption key, so a key is never used for more than one session.
  7. Support P2P
  8. DNS Leak Prevention
  9. Kill Switch
  10. Comes with built-in Tor support
  11. Unlimited Bandwidth
  12. 10gbit servers
  13. Secure Core Servers: Provides additional protection against VPN server compromise by routing connections through our Secure Core network.
  14. Upto 10 devices
  15. Supports PC, MacOS, mobile, and even your router.

Homepage: https://protonvpn.com

No. of license: 1

Value: $96

The license for this giveaway is provided by @ivana19. So, don't thank me. Thank @ivana19 instead, for the generosity. 

Rules for this giveaway:

1. Comment on why you'd like to win the license. 
  2. You should have a post count of at least 20.
  3. Refrain from using multiple accounts to enter this giveaway. Or else strict action will be taken. 

Contest will end after 7 days. The winner will be randomly chosen via random.org. The winner will have to PM me within 7 days of the announcement of the winner and claim the license. Or else the person who is next in line will be chosen as the new winner. 

That's about it. 

Good luck to all :)

• Replies 48
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello
 Thanks guys. Thanks to the manager of this site.And My good friend @ivana19  and @Myna
 Thanks to the programmer, able, always, success and win.
 This is great, thank you, I am also proud that this is your country's victory.
 Your developers did an extraordinary job. I'm really happy with all the kids.
 However, ProtonVPN  is fast and flawless.
 With superb speed Babar open blocked sites.
 This is a good and very powerful VPN, in general, VPN is trusted.
 I just thank ProtonVPN  for your honest cooperation
 I'm so glad to I installed this powerful VPN.
 have a nice day.

Ok @Myna

Thank you for the new giveaway.

Since protonvpn offered free vpn accounts I waited for the opportunity and finally the manufacturer granted a login for a VPN in the "free" mode.
Unfortunately this type of free license is severely limited and is virtually impossible to use.
So, I thank @ivana19 for the generosity of giving up this broad license that will allow us to test and enjoy in fact the real power of protonvpn that has a reputation of being very good
Count on me to compete!
greets

hallo all togother an Mafias

i woild like to get a license

Because i am a Profi und need to get to things throgh vpn

It is definitely a must for anyone who wants to use the internet without the risk of getting hacked or spied on.

The AchieVer

Thanks @ivana19 for your generosity .

have tried the trial version and would love to have a year’s license.

missed the chance in the previous giveaway.

• Matt pinned this topic
yujiaao2018

the best VPN in the world. so i 'd like to have a try! i wish to use it to view more oversea sources. 

Hi,

Proton VPN, the only VPN with a policy crystal clear like water in the swiss mountains.

@MynaThanks for arranging the giveaway. @ivana19 Thanks for the giveaway.

I love ProtonVPN and this giveaway is suitable for me since I've already tested the trial last year. It is trusted[from ProtonMail], fast, secure and no logging and lighter VPN. Also, includes more servers covering more countries.

I'd like to win a license. Count me in.

Good luck to other participants.

I had one week Pro trial and I like this Switzerland's second (or third) best VPN a lot. It's very easy to use and could be helpful to secure my wifi. VPN speeds were very good until it turned to free version which was totally useless.  I'm so excited... ?

Thanks @Myna and @ivana19

protonvpn is a Swiss based Vpn which cover all your internet activity.ProtonVpn Prevent your internet browsing from being monitored.ProtonVPN is a no logs VPN service.
protonvpn provides Plus Servers with Highest speed including Tor Servers.I can share it with 4 more family members.
https://www.facebook.com/duangkamol.mildlove/posts/1064330833733854

• Matt unpinned this topic

Archived