Ashampoo Backup 2018

Dean213

newsletter_big.jpg?1529726515

Ashampoo Backup 2018 - Computerbild > Free Full Version

The backup solution for everyone - easy, fast and secure
If you ever sat in front of a black screen because your Windows refused to start, you know the value of backups. And it's so easy to keep your data safe! Backup entire disk partitions in just a few clicks and restore your files even in the event of a total system failure - that's what Ashampoo® Backup 2018 is all about. This application was specifically designed to do the heavy lifting for you, that means safety without the need for constant user interaction or system slowdown. It's simple, it's fast and it's safe!

PROMO

Landing Page

>Visit Landing Page

> Use GTranslate

>Download

> Option:English/German

Opera Snapshot_2018-06-22_225930_www.ashampoo.com.png

• Replies 6
  • Views 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, Dino101 said:

Ashampoo Backup 2018

1. How do You compare this and Aomei Backupper free?

2. Which one I use before I install EIS?

Thank You for your hard work!

1 hour ago, Radpop said:

1. How do You compare this and Aomei Backupper free?

2. Which one I use before I install EIS?

Thank You for your hard work!

I can only answer Q1, unfortunately. Without going into the features of each product, I can say that, generally speaking, a full version product is 9/10 times superior to a free version product, especially when you are comparing software from reputable software companies. That being said, you do get that 1/10 anomaly, where freeware surpasses a full version of a product from a reputable software company. 

12 minutes ago, Dino101 said:

I can only answer Q1, unfortunately.

Q1.  Okay, I understand, but I still like free Aomei. If You use trial or giveaway backup solution, You may have to buy it when free period is over, if You want to do something with backup files.

Q2. Just kidding, I'm not going to install EIS anymore this machine. 

9 minutes ago, Radpop said:

Q1.  Okay, I understand, but I still like free Aomei. If You use trial or giveaway backup solution, You may have to buy it when free period is over, if You want to do something with backup files.

You are absolutely correct.   :)

• 1 month later...
thumb_ppage_phead_box_backup_2018.png

Ashampoo®  Backup (formerly Ocster Backup - from spring 2016 Ashampoo Backup)

All that you have said is correct, but this version is not a free version and is also not "Giveaways" version. This is normal version, what at first was paid, but now is free.

This is an official version and this license is valid for as long as you use this version, namely the Ashampoo Backup 2018_11.XX version, updates for the same version are free.
If a new version, i.e., version 12.XX, needs a new license, then it needs a new license.

Version 11 is for some time for anyone who knows this free.

Get Your key:

https://www.ashampoo.com/frontend/registration/php/trial_step1.php?edition_id=ms39tjyvhjpuboeskkj1nn10foztfdds&ref=linktarget

https://www.ashampoo.com/frontend/registration/php/trial_step1.php?edition_id=ms39tjyvhjpuboeskkj1nn10foztfdds&ref=linktarget

Archived